Collapse
No announcement yet.

TIM BRADLEY: "I'm all Natural, I'm not the one catching cramps in the ring"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully Bradley keeps this up. I don't want to see another Pac-Mosley love affair going on. Bradley can really benefit himself if he does what Floyd did and what Broner is doing, be controversial. Don't be exactly like Floyd or Broner, because you have to be your own person. But, Bradley doesn't have the biggest fan base, so if he becomes controversial in building up his fights and what not, it can draw people to him. And it can also draw people to hate him but still tune in to his fights (See Floyd Mayweather).

Comment

• Tim can say whatever he wants...he at the least has the balls to fight him unlike that other insecure little woman known as floyd.

Comment

• Is cramping up during a fight a sign of PED use??? No bulls**t, I just don't really get what he was implying, because maybe that's a sign of using something??? Help please...

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          ...another thing, dudes talking about Tim is gonna freeze up under the spotlight..smh...from the door, I thought Manny was gonna choose Peterson if he couldn't get Cotto...I just KNEW they were gonna keep Tim away from the dinner the table...but I'm glad I was wrong....I keep saying this, Timmy is gonna bring it....at the end of the day, Team Pacman might regret inviting a CONFIDENT young hungry dude to the table..Tim coming to grub, trust me...dude is so hungry he might mess around and bite the plate LOL
          Word,don't try to take a plate away from a hungry dog...LOL...

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
            Tim can say whatever he wants...he at the least has the balls to fight him unlike that other insecure little woman known as floyd.
            Who's suing who for slander?

But Bradley can say whatever he wants?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              Is cramping up during a fight a sign of PED use??? No bulls**t, I just don't really get what he was implying, because maybe that's a sign of using something??? Help please...
              I believe it's a sign that you where using something and are now trying to get off of umm..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I believe it's a sign that you where using something and are now trying to get off of umm..
                Right on. Pretty plasuible I guess.

No one can ever say Manny is or ever was on PED's, but it can certainly be expected. Based on refusing random testing for over 2 years and than I guess the legs cramps stuff happening now, it's suspicious. Oh well. I just wish boxing would impliment random testing throughout training camps for all major fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  This guy still bragging about "his working out"? Yet can't knock a fly out...

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    Bwahaha. Is that the best you can do?
                    This guy is deeply butthurt. You guys still don't get it.I know it's not a good time to be a Floyd fan nowadays. (Larry Holmes just said Floyd is scared.) In reality, Floyd is the one causing you guys problems. All these folks like Holmes, Hagler, Wilbon, etc. will disappear and Floyd would still be called a chicken. You don't even need Pac fans.

Like I said, this is apples and chicken. Floyd is not only a child but a fearful child. You can give him what he wants and when you give it to him he will ask for another. It used to be, "take the test, Pac!." Now it's, "I want 80/20!". ;-)

bump

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      ...another thing, dudes talking about Tim is gonna freeze up under the spotlight..smh...from the door, I thought Manny was gonna choose Peterson if he couldn't get Cotto...I just KNEW they were gonna keep Tim away from the dinner the table...but I'm glad I was wrong....I keep saying this, Timmy is gonna bring it....at the end of the day, Team Pacman might regret inviting a CONFIDENT young hungry dude to the table..Tim coming to grub, trust me...dude is so hungry he might mess around and bite the plate LOL
                      Anyone that thinks Bradley will freeze under the spotlight is yet another of the many that seems to love to talk about Bradley without actually watching him fight. The man's best performances take place whenever he gets a big fight.

I'm also shocked they picked Bradley, it was exactly the right opponent to pick and it's been a long time since Pac's fought the right opponent at the right time.

I'm really this close to picking Bradley to win this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X