Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..What Would Be The Most Shocking Thing That Could Happen With Pacquiao-Margarito...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Would Be The Most Shocking Thing That Could Happen With Pacquiao-Margarito?

then the poll says

WHat do you think is the most realistic?

Which is it?

Comment

A rough, bloodied up draw would be shocking.

After 2 rounds I'll tell if Pac is gonna win easily or Marg is really hungry.

Comment

Other:

Pacquiao gets KO'd

Just aint gonna happen...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
          What Would Be The Most Shocking Thing That Could Happen With Pacquiao-Margarito?

then the poll says

WHat do you think is the most realistic?

Which is it?

Something can be shocking and realistic. For example. If I had a wife who was a model, it'd be shocking. However, it could be realistic if I was wealthy enough and decent enough looking to get her.

I asked what would shock you, but what would be relatively realistic and you could at least fathom it happening.

o, I asked what would shock you, then I asked you in the poll and the opening post to keep it realistic.

Comment

Margarito wins by first rd ko

Comment

Marg quittin' or givin' up would shock me....I think Manny is gonna beat the dog **** outta him but Marg will keep comin' forward UNTIL the final bell....regardless of the plaster issue, NOONE can deny that he has one of the BEST if NOT the best chin in the game....Marg is a tough mofo!!

Comment

Marg quittin, it'll never happen.

Comment

i would be shocked if they caught manny with a needle in backside before the fight and margo was caught again with plaster in his gloves

Comment

I think this being a boring fight is the least likely and most shocking event. I know people would like to think that this will be another Clottey fight, but to say that is just stupid in my opinion cause they are 2 completely different fighter with different styles. At the very least Pacquiao will take more damage in this fight then in his last 2 fights combined.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                      i would be shocked if they caught manny with a needle in backside before the fight and margo was caught again with plaster in his gloves
                      It's in texas, i'm not sure they'd even do anything if that were the case.

Comment

Working...
                      X