No announcement yet.

Birmingham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Birmingham

I was walking along the road earlier and suddenly this horrid stench hit me. I presumed I'd stepped in dog crap so I looked at my shoes, but I couldn't see any. I carried on walking, and the smell got stronger and stronger. I just couldn't figure out why?

Then I realised what I'd stepped in.

Birmingham.

ive had some good nights out in Birmingham

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      ts is trying to refer to the black and asian people in birmingham, fail bait thread if you ask me.....

Comment

Never been.

Comment

It's a decent enough city, probably wouldn't choose to live there though..........

Comment

Where did you go?

I would rank Birmingham very low for nights out. Manchester, Nottingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Newcastle are all far better for a night out.

I live in Birmingham and it is okay I suppose. Not very many jobs up here at the moment though.

Comment

I don't know where Birmingham is

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                Where did you go?

I would rank Birmingham very low for nights out. Manchester, Nottingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Newcastle are all far better for a night out.

I live in Birmingham and it is okay I suppose. Not very many jobs up here at the moment though.
                we started from the strip club rocket i think its called and went up the whole street in and out of all the bars and clubs,walkabout was ok,i forgot the name of the club at the top of the road but it was banging,been there 3 times and always had a good night,i think it was called the works at the time i was there,its been a few years now mate.

i do agree with you manchester,leeds and notts are very good nights out,never done newcastle though but everyone says its a great night out

Comment

we started from the strip club rocket i think its called and went up the whole street in and out of all the bars and clubs,walkabout was ok,i forgot the name of the club at the top of the road but it was banging,been there 3 times and always had a good night,i think it was called the works at the time i was there,its been a few years now mate.

i do agree with you manchester,leeds and notts are very good nights out,never done newcastle though but everyone says its a great night out
                  Ahh, Broad Street. It's ok I suppose - complete sausage fest mind. Also, you get groups of lads driving up and down the road all night trying to pick up whatever girls there are.

Walkabout is actually a decent night out and The Works is now Gatecrasher, which is a pretty wicked club.

Newcastle is a great night out. Went up with my whole football team and a weekend of hilarity ensued.

Comment

Anybody been to Lpool on a night out?

Comment

Working...
                    X