No announcement yet.

Seriously, WTF is the deal with WOMENS BARE FEET

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
    Well I can only speak for myself and in my case I just happen to love every part of a woman's body.I can definitely tell you that I am not desperate but I cannot speak for other posters.
    if it looks like desperation, talks like desperation, and makes threads like desperation.....

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
      Any time you look at a woman's feet you are self-limiting because it's never the only option. Any time you look at a womans feet online you could be looking at some butt cheeks or some big bouncy breasts. the same goes for real life.

on a serious note. yes a woman can have some beautiful feet. the most beautiful women can also have some crusty feet but i really don't care.
      Well like I said, I look at every part of a woman's body from head to TOES...I don't self-limit, on the contrary I get more out of it as I admire and enjoy every inch of a woman's body and I make sure that I please them in every way.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
        i mean of all the parts of a females body, cats be getting obsessed with feet.
        come on now.
        Who's obsessed?Now admiring a beautiful woman's feet is obsession?Ok...

Comment

if it looks like desperation, talks like desperation, and makes threads like desperation.....
          Are you gay???

Comment

Who's obsessed?Now admiring a beautiful woman's feet is obsession?Ok...
            you have made multiple posts and a thread about feet. about 35% of your posts on a boxing website have been about feet. You tell me.

Comment

Well like I said, I look at every part of a woman's body from head to TOES...I don't self-limit, on the contrary I get more out of it as I admire and enjoy every inch of a woman's body and I make sure that I please them in every way.
              lo****inl. when you lose your v-card, let me know. maybe then we can talk.

Comment

I think foot people are mental

Comment

you have made multiple posts and a thread about feet. about 35% of your posts on a boxing website have been about feet. You tell me.
                  So I like beautiful woman's feet....that's not obsession that is probably more like a fetish if you really want to push it but not even that....I suggest you look up the definition of obsession before you throw the word around.

But desperate?What do you mean by that?Desperate for what exactly?

Comment

lo****inl. when you lose your v-card, let me know. maybe then we can talk.
                    V-card?WTF???You think your talking to Rich-Loc or something??Not that i have to explain myself but what the hell....FYI I'm married and have 2 kids so you must have me confused.....

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                      I think foot people are mental
                      Its just odd. I mean anyone who is turned on by feet? Strange.

Comment

Working...
                      X