No announcement yet.

The official EURO 2016 thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Portugal are a poor team compared to the likes of Germany.

Ronaldo missed a few chances in the early games, but he ultimately scored the crucial goals to get them through. He then scored to get them to the final as well as in the shootout...He had a good tournament as the leader of the team.

Portugal are a solid team that set out not to lose, then they usually require something from Ronaldo to get a win.

Euro Champions, runner ups and semi-finalists x3 in the last 12 years...He's led his country well considering they are average.
    He gets too much credit. Easiest road in CL and Euro. And he cant even be there top player. In all of sports i never seen hype like this. Steph Curry comes a close 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      He gets too much credit. Easiest road in CL and Euro. And he cant even be there top player. In all of sports i never seen hype like this. Steph Curry comes a close 2nd.
      There is nothing about Ronaldo that is hype.

His achievements and influence speak for themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        Ronaldo>Messi

He carried this team and inspired them. Messi even when he's on the pitch with a stacked national team can't finish the job. To me the argument is over as to who is greater.

betmen come pay up.

Comment

• This Ronaldo Messi argument again they both great just move on ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Ronaldo>Messi

He carried this team and inspired them. Messi even when he's on the pitch with a stacked national team can't finish the job. To me the argument is over as to who is greater.

betmen come pay up.
            so what are they gonna be??
            Last edited by betmen; 07-11-2016, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              UEFA should just acknowledge this Euro as a failed experiment and go back to the old format
              I agree. Horrible tournament for the most part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                UEFA should just acknowledge this Euro as a failed experiment and go back to the old format
                Agreed, the qualifiers for the Euro are now a joke as just about every team that is half way competitive makes it to the tournament.

Comment

• Thank God this boring tournament is finally over.

The final game was **** too, I literally felt asleep in the middle of watching this game.

Like I told y'all this was Euro 2004 all over again. Of course Ronaldo cried per usual

Comment

• Ronaldo has proven himself as the GOAT. Just like I always said he would.

Comment

• England, Spain, Club Europe, Nation Europe. If he could get his hands on a World Cup... Bruh.

Ronaldo's second best team mate is Nani.....

Messi's second best team mate is Aguero. Third? Di Maria. Fourth? Lavezzi. Fifth? Mascherano.... Need I keep going?

Ronaldo > Messi.

Comment

Working...
                      X