Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do Mexican boxers always fail to make weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Shut up, Rican. Ricans are sons of mexican in boxing.

And... Manny is from Filipinas, he is not rican.

Look this, son:

That is called "con el culo arriba".

And look this, too:

They have nobody! So, they want to bring in Manny. LMAO. Fahkin pathetic.

I've said it lots of times... RiCANTS can't bang with Mexicans. They get the Chavez treatment

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
      tamales and our females knows how to cook wheres as ricans females only good for sucking dick and standing in line every month to get their box of canned goods lol cause their men are nothing but lil boys and cant get out their in the real world and make shit happen for thier family like real men do, hell they cant even take a beating like real men they have to run out the ring crying and hide somewhere where they ashamed family has to follow and go pat your cry baby asses in the pack saying "it will be alright". lmfao
      And here I thought I was the Margarito of NSB. You just took the crown. I salute you, young soldier!

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
        Rican fighters always fail to stay on their feet

Go spend another 2hrs plucking your eyebrows chanquit@.
        its not that they fail to stay on their feet they love and are used to being on their knees waiting for the next big kok

Comment

This shouldn't be a surprise to you. They all fight below their weight. They have the weight advantage on fight night. Look at Mickey Garcia giving us a sob story on how he was struggling to make weight. Chavez JR got stopped when he moved up to his natural weight. Siri, Rubio, Frankie Gomez all miss weight. Canelo is deathly afraid to move up to 160.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
            tamales and our females knows how to cook wheres as ricans females only good for sucking dick and standing in line every month to get their box of canned goods lol cause their men are nothing but lil boys and cant get out their in the real world and make shit happen for thier family like real men do, hell they cant even take a beating like real men they have to run out the ring crying and hide somewhere where they ashamed family has to follow and go pat your cry baby asses in the pack saying "it will be alright". lmfao
            Damn that ether

Comment

Hmm. In my experience I've lost weight on Mexican food - and this is speaking as someone who lived close to Tijuana. Straightedge though.

I would gain weight depending on when I ate whatever. If I eat something - anything - just before bed time, I will gain weight. If I skip breakfast I will gain weight. If I have anything sugary I will gain weight.

Willing to bet it's alcohol doing it - cervezas likely.

Comment

It's the type of food they eat, it's diarrhoeic. Need proof? Watch this unedited clip of the Barrera vs Naseem Hamed fight. Hamed hits him with a body punch and Barrera lets rip a fart so loud it had to be edited out of the fight:

Comment

You did it now. Now the nation of eyebrow pluckers will cry for sure.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post

You did it now. Now the nation of eyebrow pluckers will cry for sure.

Black women are included in his rant too

Comment

Working...
                      X