Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo was too big and strong for him and I think Cotto just resolved himself to going the distance. Good money fight for him. I wonder what he does next.

Comment

• Good fight but I thought Canelo clearly dominated the 2nd half

Comment

• congratulations canelo. i had cotto edging him but i wont complain.
        but i think its better too he won. cotto is too small for triple G. canelo is huge for a jmw.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
          Canelo landed more you clowns

Also, going to be funny seeing Cotto fans demand Canelo fight GGG to respect the MW title
          Lol it's already started.
          Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
          That is horrible but that **** happens because cotto should have never fought in this fight in vegas. That is canelo town and hbo facking sucks horrible. Hbo was sucking canelos cack

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
          Canelo is crying because he knows GGG is next
          Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Step in the ring with Golovkin, you gifted, entitled punk.
          Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          Yep. Canelo ain't got the balls to fight him. He's a sitting duck with his no stamina having ass.
          Cotto fans already jumping on the GGG bandwagon when their fighter dropped the belt just so he didnt have to fight GGG (if he won).

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Exact same on all counts.
            I agree also. Size did mattter. Canelo improved .

Now canelo was going to win anyways! Those scorecards lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Greed. View Post
              Man, I was impressed. Didn't think Canelo's defence would hold up but it was very tight. Avoided everything but the jab.
              Must underrated part of his game. Great D with no legs. it's really something else

Comment

• Maybe i"ll have to see this again some time.

Just can't understand the scorecards. Looked close to me.

Canelo feeling invincible right now but no way he beats GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Mayweather lands clean, hard, better punches while taking very little.

Cotto was landing little shots here and there while taking big shots in return.
                  He took some shots, but he controlled the fight imo. I wouldn't say there was a difference in the type of shots Mayweather lands in the fight tonight for Cotto. I thought he edged it 7-5, but whatever. Canelo wasn't nearly active enough for the victory tonight.

Comment

• Also, Canelo's chin and general punch resistance is extremely impressive.

Miguel's got solid power but they were just bouncing off Canelo with no impact. I felt Canelo lost all respect for Miguel's power after 2 rounds.

Comment

• Good fight, closer than the cards said.

Comment

Working...
                      X