No announcement yet.

Why didn't Manny fight Yuri Foreman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
    I never said he would beat Martinez, just laughing at the stupidity of saying Foreman would beat Pacquiao. Did you see how he dealt with Cotto and Wolak?

Get off the 'Omg Pac = hypejob! Anyone who's not pactard knows he'd lose to anyone who can move a little. Catchweight wawawa!' bandwagon. He's leagues above Foreman
    Yuri's strengths are all Pacman's weakness'. he was a decent boxer & good mover. I will never blame Arum for Roach saying Yuri was too big. Funny that stuff you bolded. I haven't mentioned *******.

What does Cotto & Wolak, men that fought at 154 have to do with how Pacman would fare?? To this day Cotto has yet to lose to a boxer. Meanwhile Manny has been soundly outboxed on boxing skill alone.

Comment

Because there is enough WW to be beating up and Pac is a 140 cleaning up the 147 division.

Pac left yuri for other 154 guys to fight. Pac probably isnt fighting yuri for the same reason he aint fighting BH. Why isnt Floyd fighting Andre ward, or Sergio for that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Because Foreman moved well. He bounced around the ring. I think he would have beat Pacman. Who some are now saying could beat Martinez at a full 154. Even though he chose early 2012 version of Cotto, but refused to fight him over a mannyweight of 148, how weird is that??
        Good god

Comment

Working...
        X