Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell to return this spring.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Froch doesn't manage to knock 7 bells outta Ward, I hope Dirrell can put his friendship aside and give Hometown FrWard an asswhoopin'.

Comment

The lad's a disgrace and isn't worthy of any updates on any of the boxing forums.He had everything handed to him on his plate and he's gone and thrown it all in the face of those who bent over backwards to help him.

If they truly care about the sport,none of the American networks will televise his fights in future.I can't see Showtime wanting anything to do with him after his antics.

Comment

should fight kessler since kessler's eyes suddenly are back to perfect

Comment

You can say what u want to say about Dirrell, but personally i can't wait for his comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
            This is great news.

Andre Dirrell is the rightful Olympic gold medalist and rightful WBC champ.

He took Abraham's 0 in beautiful fashion and rightfully took Carl 'the Garden Snake' Froch's 0 also.

Dirrell is the truth.
            Never use Dirrell and truth in the same sentence

Comment

He is mentally weak and can be a ***** but imo he is the most gifted and talented 168 fighter. I had him beating Froch and I expected him to give Ward a very tough fight.

Comment

Oh good another faker/quitter returns... just what boxing needs

Comment

Always a good thing when the best fighter in his division returns.

Comment

Originally posted by supreme. View Post
                    this is great news.
                    Originally posted by akucapri View Post
                    can't wait for the matrix.
                    Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                    co-sign. Love to watch him fight.
                    Originally posted by 1believer View Post
                    you can say what u want to say about dirrell, but personally i can't wait for his comeback.
                    Originally posted by check View Post
                    always a good thing when the best fighter in his division returns.
                    are you people insane???

Comment

It's too bad that he kinda ruined himself after what he did. I like him as a fighter and I'm actually looking forward to his next fight. I just hope he doesn't do anymore fake sh#t. He won against Froch and took Abraham to school.

Comment

Working...
                      X