Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDWIN VALERO's death photo! Or is it fake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
    It's really sick when you think about it, it looks like a cellphone quality picture. What if it was one of the prison guards that took that picture..

looks real...photo below from earlier in day...the beard looks similar:
    http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Media/...Arrested02.jpg

and u can tell it's him...the ears are very distinctive:
    Last edited by drh; 04-20-2010, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Reminds me of the photos of Monzon when he died. A horrible ending for both men who suffered similar fates.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
        Reminds me of the photos of Monzon when he died. A horrible ending for both men who suffered similar fates.
        was going to say haven't been that freaked out since vernon forrest images from funeral were posted.

i just went to a cousins funeral today...not good with death.

Comment

Wow technology is a mf. Things happen and travel so fast now a days via internet. Nothing is personal anymore and people forget others have family and his kids that may see this. This is something you dont want to come across on the internet if you are his family. Some prison guard probably taking pictures with his cell phone.

Comment

Dude died with his eyes open. Or did they open them afterwards , i doubt it , damn that looks real. He looks possesed man no lie , this is still so sad.

Comment

Jeez...very disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
                Warriors are not what we think they are or want them to be.

Disturbing..
                man that is 100% correct!! It's only on television they appear larger than life, but they eat, sleep, and ShI% just like the rest of us. Most of them don't even complete highschool and we expect them to be role models when they crack skulls for a living. I know we all talk a lot of **** from time to time but seeing Valero dead on a slab just makes me a little more appreciative of the of the job they do in providing entertainment for us boxing fans. Some people are built for the sport of boxing but not everyone can handle the glamour and crazed media that goes along with being a successful boxer.

Comment

They say Valero still had vital signs when they found him hanged but couldn't save him. Explains why he still looks alive.

Comment

That's crazy.........

Comment

Originally posted by ahh!! Low Blow View Post
                      Dude died with his eyes open. Or did they open them afterwards , i doubt it , damn that looks real. He looks possesed man no lie , this is still so sad.
                      And you know they say that you deserved it whenever you die with your eyes open
                      - Jadakiss

Comment

Working...
                      X