Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Everyone forget that Miguel Cotto can actually move around the ring and box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Everyone forget that Miguel Cotto can actually move around the ring and box?

God I cant wait for this fight, to me its 50/50 cant wait to see what the line would be in vegas. Nobody in these forums are talking about how Cotto can actually move around the ring, Pacquiaos last two didnt do that. Man i cant wait, cant ****en wait.

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
    God I cant wait for this fight, to me its 50/50 cant wait to see what the line would be in vegas. Nobody in these forums are talking about how Cotto can actually move around the ring, Pacquiaos last two didnt do that. Man i cant wait, cant ****en wait.
    The only ones forgetting cotto's skills are his detractors and nuthuggers.

Fan's of boxing IMO understand that cotto has skills. Of course some might give his skills a higher grade than others but they understand that cotto is a well rounded fighter... Not perfect, no fighter is perfect. A fighter can have a perfect fight tho.

Comment

No need for him to do that against lil Pac. He'll KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        No need for him to do that against lil Pac. He'll KO him.
        I think he needs to bully him more than boxing, interesting to see who the ref would be.

Comment

november 14 im rooting for cotto but all i could say is gonna be a war im excited and hopefully we get a great show

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
            november 14 im rooting for cotto but all i could say is gonna be a war im excited and hopefully we get a great show
            I have a feeling that when iam 50 i will be seeing this fight on espn classic.

Comment

Exactly! Cotto CAN box. *******s go watch his fights!!!!

Comment

i don't expect cotto to run around against manny. i don't think anybody does.

Comment

His last two didn't do that but Pac's most impressive and legacy building wins were against fighters who could move and box. JMM is the most accurate and best counter puncher in the sport. If Pac can handle that I think he can handle Cotto's boxing.

Comment

It's def 50/50 for me though Cotto better not put in his mind he's the bigger man like everyone else has. It's probably the worst you can do against a guy that spars middleweights when he's a super featherweight, LoL.

Comment

Working...
                    X