Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I just went over the shop buy some munch for the evening.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
    Croydon? Sounded more like Ghana.
    Croydons ****ing crazy mate. Has all the little kids with weapons plus loads of random drunken violence at the weekends. Which is why I always go out in London. much less hassle!

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
      go to compton and see how fast they violate your tight little pink *******
      Papi, no mas.

Comment

btw it looked to my eyes, I was about maybe 50 yards away before I turned back cos it was happening as I came round the corner, that it was between some Somalis and local Black kids. I dont know if they were split on the ethnic lines or mixed. Still looked pretty mental!

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          I would've stayed and watched.
          I probably would have if i wasnt stoned. But you know how the paranoia gets you. Some of them kids looked huge aswell. i dont know what the kids these days are eating!

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            Too bad they didn't have guns so they could all shoot eachother and relieve a burden on society.
            Too true!! this is the only instance where I'd let them all have guns. You never know, the beef might continue and they mite start shooting each other. A few less wannabe gangsters makes my home a better place!

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
              Papi, no mas.
              i should've never said that. now i cant stop thinking of tight little pink *******s

Comment

Riz if I was to go into Compton and see a gang fight and in my best posh English accent said 'Excuse me chaps but could you please refrain from causing such a ruckus in my vicinity. I was trying to brew my tea and listen to Mozart when i heard this ungodly rabble. If you could stop that it would be most appreciated'.

Would they shoot me or invite me to their house to smoke a blunt?

Comment

Working...
                X