Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Smiles: I Ran From Golovkin? He's Fought NOBODY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I'm out and YES CanYellow DUCKED GGG. And hurt a LOT of his fans like me. I hope one day he fights GGG and I don't care if he get's KTFO. A loss or a bad KO doesn't lose real fans. Ducking does though.

Comment

• Talked about setting a Precedent in another thread, so when Canelo do to GGG what GGG fans do to other fighters and devalue them and give them Low Ball Offers who fans want everybody else to take vs GGG, please don't b1tch and complain and make excuses.

Canelo does have a point even though it is really not GGG fault that the rest of the Division is terrified of him. Canelo don't need GGG which is forcing GGG to be a good boy himself and has to play the waiting game and wait and hope that Canelo picks him for a big payday

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Talked about setting a Precedent in another thread, so when Canelo do to GGG what GGG fans do to other fighters and devalue them and give them Low Ball Offers who fans want everybody else to take vs GGG, please don't b1tch and complain and make excuses.

Canelo does have a point even though it is really not GGG fault that the rest of the Division is terrified of him. Canelo don't need GGG which is forcing GGG to be a good boy himself and has to play the waiting game and wait and hope that Canelo picks him for a big payday
        Who did Ggg low ball?

Comment

• there he goes again with talk of not giving advantages,,so does that mean he will fight sau ders at 160 but not ggg?,

Comment

• Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
            Are you kidding, Ca$hnelo? I guess nobody has told you that Little G has knocked out a murderer's row of fighters in Marco Antonio Rubio, Dominic Wade, Willie Monroe Jr., etc., . All household names that even casual boxing fans know.
            I like Golovkin and Canelo first of all. But you and Canelo can try and change the subject all you want, people can tell what's what. The simple fact is that if Golovkin was nothin special as you and Canelo suggest, Canelo would never have dropped the belt to avoid him. If Golivkin was truly nothing special, Canelo would jump at the chance to expose him and take all of Golovkins fans as well as the buzz around Golovkins name for himself. You can't have it both ways. If he wasn't anything special Canelo woulda fought him, especially with all the fans and attention Golovkin has generated over the last year or two. On the other hand, if Golovkin truly is the beast so many believe him to be, that would be a reason Canelo would vacate and go back to 154. You don't drop the WBC belt to avoid a guy who is nothin special, especially when that guy has been the subject of so much attention in the boxing world and gaining popularity with each fight. If he was nothin special, then he would be much too appetizing as an opponent for Canelo n Golden Boy to pass up. But you know this. I know this. We all know this. You and Canelo both insult our intelligence by trying to change the subject or shift our attention away from the obvious truth. As if trashing Golovkins recent opponents does anything to change the obvious fact that Canelo vacated to avoid fighting him. I wonder why he would do such a thing. Clearly it must be because Golovkin is nothing special. As an impartial fan of both fighters and a fan of boxing in general, I find these type of statements hilarious. Does Canelo honestly expect anyone to believe that he just vacated for no reason?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Who did Ggg low ball?
              Go back and read the comment again

Comment

• Canyellow pulled off one of the most cowardly moves I've ever seen in boxing giving that belt back. Toma papi! Encontre tu correa!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
                  Little G ain't s**t but a white privileged, disgusting coward businessman!
                  White Privelage ? Golovkin is asian...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    OK I'm out and YES CanYellow DUCKED GGG. And hurt a LOT of his fans like me. I hope one day he fights GGG and I don't care if he get's KTFO. A loss or a bad KO doesn't lose real fans. Ducking does though.
                    We'll said. Losing to mayweather didn't hurt his popularity. Pacquiao lost 6 times and is the biggest money maker out there. People like to see risk takers. If he doesn't fight ggg he will lose all star power

Comment

• Its worth mentioning that Golovkin turned Pro around age 25-26. And he's had an impressive amature record of over 300 fights, with over a 90% win percentage, as well as a silver athe the Olympics and a gold at a Worlater tournament.

Comment

Working...
                      X