Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you place Brook p4p with GGG win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jumping two wegitht to fight a pound for pounder? it would be one of the best wins in boxing in a while.

brook would be the top p4p fighter on the planet without a doubt. this fight is, of course, a total mismatch, so it will not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      jumping two wegitht to fight a pound for pounder? it would be one of the best wins in boxing in a while.

brook would be the top p4p fighter on the planet without a doubt. this fight is, of course, a total mismatch, so it will not happen.
      beating GGG isnt enough for him to be considered p4p...GGG isnt proven as the other guys considered p4p....guys like Chocolatito, Kovalev, and Crawford have fights that could turn the p4p landscape upside down

I just cant see how one win, which it would be great, could trump Chocolatito going 40+ no losses and titles from 105-115 if he beats Caudras.....If Kovalev beats ward or vise versa they'd be ranked higher because theyve fought overall better comp plus the big one.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
        Was Buster Dougles p4p number 1 when he destroyed Iron Mike?

he was on the ring p4p list, but i'll have to find a better source than the annual ratings, becuase he was defeated before 1990 had ended.

some important considerations:
        1. an all time great named julio was in his prime in '90. it was much easier to pick an alternative to tyson.

2. douglas is a HW, and a much bigger one than tyson. brook is a welterweight, and would be jumping two weight classes to beat golovkin.

brook will be p4p #1 on virtually every list if he beats golovkin. and he should be.
        Last edited by New England; 07-20-2016, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          beating GGG isnt enough for him to be considered p4p...GGG isnt proven as the other guys considered p4p....guys like Chocolatito, Kovalev, and Crawford have fights that could turn the p4p landscape upside down

I just cant see how one win, which it would be great, could trump Chocolatito going 40+ no losses and titles from 105-115 if he beats Caudras.....If Kovalev beats ward or vise versa they'd be ranked higher because theyve fought overall better comp plus the big one.

nobody cares what you think, you clown . you don't even know enough about boxing to put golovkin oni your list. either that or you're just hat f#cking biased.

go post your pathetic top 10 again

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            nobody cares what you think, you clown . you don't even know enough about boxing to put golovkin oni your list. either that or you're just hat f#cking biased.

go post your pathetic top 10 again
            im biased because my opinion is different than yours...gotcha..yOU HATE MY OPINION BECAUSE i ALWAYS SHOW HOW BIASED YOU ARE AND HOW YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE......YET YOU NEVER POSTED A LIST AND ASKED ME TO POST MINE...IM STILL WAITING ON YOU..YOU KNOW IT WOULD BE A JOKE SO YOU AVOID IT ALTOGETHER...YOU'RE A COWARD MAN

I posted who I consider the top ten best fighters in the world and explained why I rank them their

change your tampon, and quit all the bellyaching and crying.

GGG has a lot of talent but in comparison to guys like Chocolatito, Danny Garcia, Timmeh Bradley, Ward, he hasnt faced the competition they have

why get so upset over the truth...im not knocking GGG, he just hasnt taken the risks they have

Comment

Can't stand brook but if he pulls this off he's undisputed #1.

Comment

Working...
              X