Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum Blasts Danny Garcia, said he never offered him and never spoke to him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum Blasts Danny Garcia, said he never offered him and never spoke to him

Haymon controls most of the best 147-pounders in the world. One of his fighters, titleholder Danny Garcia, told USA TODAY Sports on Friday that he was offered the Pacquiao bout for “$3 or 4 million” but Arum says that is patently untrue.

“I never talked to Danny Garcia or anybody connected with Danny Garcia. So I don’t know what the (expletive) he’s talking about,” Arum snapped. “It’s like mental masturbation. It really is. I guess they’re desperate to get an article written about them, I don’t know.

“I’ve never even talked to Danny or his father (and trainer Angel), or anyone connected with them. The only thing I discussed with Haymon was Broner.”

But Garcia ducked Pacquiao doe

Comment

Arums lying Danny's ducking Pacquiao.

Comment

Angry Arum is the most hilarious version of Arum.

Comment

Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing? My guess is that someone from Pacquiao's camp spoke to someone from Garcia's. That someone is probably Koncz.

Comment

How can Danny Garcia be the frontrunner, if you never talked to him, did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              How can Danny Garcia be the frontrunner, if you never talked to him, did I miss something?

"Yesterday I was lying"

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                This... I was thinking the same thing

Comment

What the hell is going on?

Comment

Oh I thought most of this brothaz dont believe arum? Why? Lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X