No announcement yet.

Kevin Durant signs with the Golden State Warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• KD is just waiting for Harrison Barnes to sign his contract with the Mavs...then he's gonna 'change his mind' last minute and go back to the Thunder...inside job

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Something people need to stop doing is blaming Westbrook for Durant's failures.

Durant in close games always stops moving; he stands static, waits for the ball and goes iso...it's not Westbrook's fault that he doesn't get open shots in those situations.

Blaming Westbrook has always been the easy option.
        agreed about kd's shortcomings.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          That's not the point. The suns might not care if he makes a commitment to them. Pretty much if he hits the open market, he's joining the Spurs
          that should be the point, and if a front office doesn't think that's the point, they should be fired immediately. also, he's not going to the spurs. the dude has other aspirations outside of basketball.

Comment

What happened to supporting the Celtics
            Brush I don't know how the fuck you managed to interpret that as me somehow not supporting the Celtics anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              KD is just waiting for Harrison Barnes to sign his contract with the Mavs...then he's gonna 'change his mind' last minute and go back to the Thunder...inside job
              If he Deandre Jordan's this process, he will earn my respect back

Right now My top 3 p4p most hated athletes

1. Tom Brady
              2. Squidward, the Qb of the fortywhiners.
              3. Kevin Durant and Stephen Curry

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Something people need to stop doing is blaming Westbrook for Durant's failures.

Durant in close games always stops moving; he stands static, waits for the ball and goes iso...it's not Westbrook's fault that he doesn't get open shots in those situations.

Blaming Westbrook has always been the easy option.

they were up 3-1 on the warriors and he shot what, 10-31? he shat the bed royally and now rumors are he's blaming westbrook's style of play.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                  that should be the point, and if a front office doesn't think that's the point, they should be fired immediately. also, he's not going to the spurs. the dude has other aspirations outside of basketball.
                  His aspiration is to get a ring before KD and prevent KD From ever getting one. The best place for him to do that is with the Spurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    KD is just waiting for Harrison Barnes to sign his contract with the Mavs...then he's gonna 'change his mind' last minute and go back to the Thunder...inside job
                    no need for an inside job. he's one of the main reasons they lost the finals to begin with.

Comment

His aspiration is to get a ring before KD and prevent KD From ever getting one. The best place for him to do that is with the Spurs.
                      that's debatable. he doesn't strike me as a bandwagon type anyway. he aint no beta like kevin.

Comment

Working...
                      X