Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MyUsername View Post
    I find it funny pacquio roid speclations is damn near proven... but NO you can't believe that one.. But lil false roid speculation about Floyd you motherphuckers goin HAM with it.. You dudes on this site are weirdos..
    Source? You might wanna explain this one a little bit. And please refrain from Ebonics please.

Comment

I find it funny pacquio roid speclations is damn near proven... but NO you can't believe that one.. But lil false roid speculation about Floyd you motherphuckers goin HAM with it.. You dudes on this site are weirdos..
      *******s troll a lot, but dear lord. Royd fan boys take the freakin cake on the trolling title.

Comment

• Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
        Source? You might wanna explain this one a little bit. And please refrain from Ebonics please.
        You feelin heroic right now?

Comment

You feelin heroic right now?
          Huh? I don't understand, you said Pacquiao's PED use was already proven, and I'm asking for a source.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
            *******s troll a lot, but dear lord. Royd fan boys take the freakin cake on the trolling title.
            What? You can't sit on that computer chair and call me a liar right now.. You know it's true..

Comment

• Just a rumor, nothing more. When I see proof that Mayweather Jr or any boxer is on PEDs then I'll believe it.

On the meantime all I see is a writer saying that there are some rumors that Floyd failed his PEDs tests and a huge organization like USADA (which is not entirely a good organization, but neither an evil one) not saying anything about any failed test.

I chose to believe USADA on the meantime, and not because I think those guys are perfect, but just because there isn't any proof yet to say that what Hauser is saying is actually real.

Oh and about USADA, I still haven't seen a single sample that proves that Lance Armstrong was on PEDs. Lots of testimonies and stuff, but not a single blood sample that proves a 100% that he was using EPO and all those other drugs.

Comment

• This **** makes me SICK.

But I gotta give props to TH for spitting this real. Even is 1 of his allegations are true than theres alot of serious questions to answer. If all of this is true than possibly a entire era gets and asterisk and is wiped clean from history

Is this why Al haymon never shows himself?

Is this why Schaefer sounds like a evil nazi?

Is this how floyd beat Mosley, Ortiz and Cotto?

If they had the power to influence the USADA than what about judges at their fights?
                We saw it at the Khan Peterson fight.

The 2nd article talks about how Congress could get involved like in baseball and track and field. If that happens I hope all those involved in this cover-up including the fighters get locked up

Comment

• Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
                  Huh? I don't understand, you said Pacquiao's PED use was already proven, and I'm asking for a source.
                  Don't act like any of that "news" to you.. Go do it yourself

Comment

• I think this piece was supposed to come off as a damning expose on USADA and GBP....and it does. But reading that second part, the agenda here is a little sickening. USADA sucks so please use my friend's (Conte) more reliable agency (VADA). Yes I'm aware Conte has no official role at VADA (not anymore, anyway) but we know better. This is all a money grab and Hauser is pointing the finger in one way, and pretending not to notice what's going on behind him. Or maybe he's just trying to obstruct our view while distracting us at the same time. Crazy.

Comment

Don't act like any of that "news" to you.. Go do it yourself
                      Like the other guys said, you sound like you're packing credible info. Come out with it already.

The Floyd PED hysteria's got several thousand threads to catch up with Pac's (I'm guessing this is your main evidence), so not sure why so upset. It's a tough sport I guess, even on some fans. But you know one thing: nobody likes a cheater, but a cheater and a hypocrite is just disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                      X