No announcement yet.

Baby Wakes Up in Argentine Morgue After Being Declared Dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Wakes Up in Argentine Morgue After Being Declared Dead

A baby born prematurely awoke in the morgue of a hospital in northern Argentina 12 hours after having been declared dead, authorities in Chaco province announced Tuesday.

The assistant health secretary for Chaco, Rafael Sabatinelli, called the incident “unfortunate,” adding that an investigation will be launched focusing on the health professionals involved in the matter at the hospital.

The incident occurred at Perrando Hospital when the mother of the little girl born six months after being conceived asked to go to the morgue to see her daughter and discovered her to be alive.

“During the night I went with my husband to where the little coffin was. He used a lever and opened the coffin. Suddenly, I heard a whine. (The baby) was covered (and there was a lot of) frost,” said Analia Bouter.

The child is now in good health, according to press accounts.

“Each member of the personnel who were involved in the matter has responsibilities. So, they will have to pay accordingly for this,” said Sabatinelli in remarks cited by Diario Norte newspaper on its Web site.

“We’re awaiting the results of the corresponding reports so that the matter may be clarified,” he added.
    http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews....ed-dead/15106/

wtf! that's insane man. @ how a medical professional could have declared it dead. they don't the have the technology to get/hear a heartbeat or what? jesus...

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      wtf! that's insane man. @ how a medical professional could have declared it dead. they don't the have the technology to get/hear a heartbeat or what? jesus...
      Baby actually could of been dead and got back to life. This is far not the first time it happens, and scientists can't explain that.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        you ever heard about the girl who woke up at her funeral

Comment

Damn. Crazy ****.

I'm glad the Baby's okay.

Comment

it happens there is plenty of reports of dead animals like a duck that was put in the fridge then taken out and then got back to life... what makes a human different? a human is also an animal...

Comment

thats crazy that happened to a friend of mine. we all thought he was dead but in reality andaba bien pedo..............

Comment

Working...
              X