Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabe Rosado puts keyboard warriors in their place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cake_cake_cake View Post
    And you seem to keep randomly hitting on that theme of someone getting picked on. Were you picked on? Is it something that you are harboring deep inside? You wanna talk about it? Im here bro
    Haha def not me bro... People from this site have seen me at fights, chopped it up with me after the fights in person, I have a youtube channel under the same name that's made public and shows my face. No one would use the word "punk" (to my face) to describe me and I have never been picked on a day in my life..

You on the other hand and the type of people who like to make fun of "ghetto fighters",make fun of how they dress, how they talk, make fun of their intelligence etc...

I have a theory for you and its that you are nerds who got picked on by "thugs" all throughout your life (Probably still do for the people who still happen to live in the hood) and this is your payback...

Semi-racist comments in the internet aimed at people who remind you of guys like me ... The kind who would take your lunch tray from you and make you wait in the back of the line again hahaha.
    Last edited by brickcityboxing; 03-03-2015, 01:08 AM.

Comment

It's not about using slang or cursing. Everybody does that. Rosado has a distinctly black accent. I've talked to plenty hispanics from the hood who speak like idiots but they dont sound like Rosado. He's specifically trying to sound black.
      What hood? There are quite a few different accents or "sounds" all over this country... What hoods are you in when you're talking to these people?

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        Haha def not me bro... People from this site have seen me at fights, chopped it up with me after the fights in person, I have a youtube channel under the same name that's made public and shows my face. No one would use the word "punk" (to my face) to describe me and I have never been picked on a day in my life..

You on the other hand and the type of people who like to make fun of "ghetto fighters",make fun of how they dress, how they talk, make fun of their intelligence etc...
        I have a theory for you and its that you are nerds who got picked on by "thugs" all throughout your life (Probably still do for the people who still happen to live in the hood) and this is your payback... Semi-racist comments in the internet aimed at people who remind you of guys like me ... The kind who would take your lunch tray from you and make you wait in the back of the line again hahaha.
        I dont even make fun of how anyone dresses or their intelligence. You're just irrationally making things up because i touched a nerve. Im done arguing about your boyfriend Rosado so whatever keep being butthurt about it. You're right I wouldnt call you a punk in person I'd fuk you up in person.

Comment

It's obvious Floyd has been ducking and cherrypicking ever since the DLH fight just like what Rosado said.... but the problem is that his fan base is in denial and that's why all these arguments on the internet occur because they fail to accept the truth

Comment

I dont even make fun of how anyone dresses or their intelligence. You're just irrationally making things up because i touched a nerve. Im done arguing about your boyfriend Rosado so whatever keep being butthurt about it. You're right I wouldnt call you a punk in person I'd fuk you up in person.
            Hahaha rep your hood homegirl!!! You know you don't believe that you dork!

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              I think the point he's trying to make is that while those guys weren't "upper echelon" they were good,tough and very solid opponents and Floyd's early resume is filled with guys like that.

Now the fact that he's beat them all coupled with the success of the ODLH fight he's in a position to where he doesn't necessarily have to fight those "types" of guys anymore he can wait until all those guys weed each other out and fight the winner.. And in Rosado's mind he feels Floyd has earned the right.

I don't think it was that stupid a comment to make.
              ^^^You sir, in this single post have earned my respect. Well thought out, written, reasonable post respectfully stating your opinion on something without having to insult or degrade other point of views.

Green K for you.

Comment

Working...
              X