Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeing as Andre Ward has been missing for a year. he will need to change his outlook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Spadafora whooped Floyd's ass in sparring doe **** so does that make Spadafora better than Floyd? ****ing moron sparring means nothing and do you have video proof of this GGG knocking Kovalev down in sparring and whooping his ass? Only asshats like you worry about the green and red k. I'm sorry I don't create alts to give myself reputation. I've been on this site since 2004 and a poster since 2006 unlike your *****ass. I'm also a Floyd Mayweather fan which will get you automatic red K especially in the times of the Hatton brigade on here. Don't you have some looting to do while acting like you're protesting for a good cause?
    Damn that sig!!!

Comment

Whats the point of slamming Ward these days? The guy hasn't fought in forever and hasn't issued any statements regarding a comeback. While I don't agree with Ward's reasoning for his contract dispute, I recognize his talent as a fighter and respect him for standing up for his beliefs.

Aside from his style, Ward doesn't deserve much hate at all, he's a family man and about as PC as boxing gets......

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        Ward's been out for so long he needs a tune up like GGG before moving up and challenging a real threat like Kovalev
        LOL, you can't give anyone red k if you have a red bar. The Red K becomes gray you moronic cumbucket.

LOL

BLOCKED!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          LOL, you can't give anyone red k if you have a red bar. The Red K becomes gray you moronic cumbucket.

LOL

BLOCKED!!!!!!!
          Typical moronic piece of ****... gets owned and talks about karma lol. Go back to tha thug lyfe yo... maybe one day you'll meet your karma officer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            Boxing is a fickle sport. With fickle fans.

Ward is a bore draw who has been out for a year, casuals bring the money in, and most have probably forgotten who the fck he is.

Seriously this guy will need to change his diva attitude, he is an even bigger entitled diva than Rigondeaux, and does not have a fan friendly style that will draw people in.

GGG's star is rising, and if Ward wants him (not sure he really does) he should accept his status as the B side and move down to 160 to face Golovking.

His ''star'' is rapidly diminishing, he's being left behind, Groves has probably earned more than him during his career

He will not face KOvalev because he knows he'd get KTFO, and Golovking will smack him silly at 160.. so in truth he is pretty much stuck.

He should probably fight on Golovking's undercards to build his name back up, but the poor narcissistic ''son of god'' will never be humbled.
            Still surprised this turd isn't banned.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
              Whats the point of slamming Ward these days? The guy hasn't fought in forever and hasn't issued any statements regarding a comeback. While I don't agree with Ward's reasoning for his contract dispute, I recognize his talent as a fighter and respect him for standing up for his beliefs.

Aside from his style, Ward doesn't deserve much hate at all, he's a family man and about as PC as boxing gets......
              Thank you. WTF else you want?

That's a rhetorical "you",btw.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                Ward's so out of shape now, he'll have to fight Jermain Taylor for his warm up.

Big Ward fan, but I can't argue with this.

Comment

Its kinda like when Floyd left and Manny took over......GGG has took his spot even though Ward resume shlts on GGG's.....But the fact of the matter is people dont care about Ward anymore. He has to humble himself......Nomore hometown fights you homie

Comment

Thank you. WTF else you want?

That's a rhetorical "you",btw.
                    Soooooo it's only cool around here to bash a fighter while omitting logic and sound reasoning. Got it!!!

Comment

He can retire now, I wouldn't care. Strip him of his belts now.

Comment

Working...
                      X