Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulation Lakers, NBA 2010 Champions!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakatngbanig View Post
    oh how are you fanboy?

your quick to brush off mickey mouse and crew huh?

riddle me this then..

the question that is D-12 ?
    answer: 7 = 6'10 , 17 = 7'1 , 16 = 7'1

Comment

• Originally posted by Bujay View Post
      red k for saying kobe is my idol??maybe sir mak misunderstood..

anyways, phil doesn't need another ring to prove that he's one of the greatest coaches of the sport..he's already there with aurebach

joke lang pre...check mo yung user cp...i didnt give you red k..

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        oh my ****ing god

pay up tua...i TOLD you he was pinoy
        there's no pinoys in east l.a.

Comment

• Originally posted by yeks View Post
          hahahaha, di ko na inabot yun prof jay.. alam ko malakas sa depensa si bill russel nung panahon na yun..
          hindi ko rin naman inabot yun ahahahah. Nung magumpisa kong manood ng nba baskeball e si walt frazier yung gustong gusto ko pero mga replays lang napapanood namin nun di gaya ngayong puro live na.

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            pang legacy 'to boss...kay phil, kay kobe, kay jerrry buss, kay mitch...sila lahat ang magiging bida...sampo kay phil...sampo kay buss..pinakauna ni kobe sans snaq...tatak ni mitch

pero mahihirapan din sila vs orlando..matindi si dwight at puro shooters ang supporting cast...pero kung 'A' game ang dating ni lamar at kung magpakita ulit yung potential ni bynum, kaya nila 5 or 6...
            ayan na rin ang sinabi ko ke rocky na pag umulan ng tres galing kina rashard, alston at hedo tyak na bubukas yung ilalim para ke dwight at mag i spurt ang orlando. Parang wala akong tiwala ke bynum, tingin nabaguhan sa ganyang lavel ng basketball at hindi alam ang gagawin pero mapapakinabangan yan sa depensa at me konting ikocontribute sa opensa.

Wag lang me iindahin si odom at maganda tsansa ng lakers lalo na at healthy going to the finals si pau na siguradong iiskor at siempre sabi nga nila na ang team na me kobe bryant ay siguradong malakas ang opensa.

Comment

• can i just remind you guys that dwight howard sucked balls his 2 games against spain in the olympics.

he had 8 pts. 4 rebs and 9 pts. 5 rebs in the 2 games against spain.

he was also in foul trouble in both games.

spain had a front line consisting of pau and marc gasol.

he might not do too well against pau gasol and andrew bynum (who is about the same size and almost at good as marc gasol)

just a thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                answer: 7 = 6'10 , 17 = 7'1 , 16 = 7'1
                what kind of equation is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                  can i just remind you guys that dwight howard sucked balls his 2 games against spain in the olympics.

he had 8 pts. 4 rebs and 9 pts. 5 rebs in the 2 games against spain.

he was also in foul trouble in both games.

spain had a front line consisting of pau and marc gasol.

he might not do too well against pau gasol and andrew bynum (who is about the same size and almost at good as marc gasol)

just a thought.
                  howard is always in foul trouble no matter who his opponents are.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    what kind of equation is that?
                    our guys that are not 6'9 playing center and power forward.

the size of the lakers is gonna come as a shock to dwight.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      howard is always in foul trouble no matter who his opponents are.
                      exactly.

problem for him is our center doesn't shoot 20 foot jumpers like ilgauskus.

Comment

Working...
                      X