Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire-Rigondeaux OFF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donairre should just do it even if Rigo doesnt like Vada testing.

Donairre wont look spectacular but he wins easily 117-111 to maybe 115-113

Comment

this is all on rigo. after months of calling out donaire, he all of a sudden decides not to proceed with drug testing., i thought used to fight in the olympics where they had strict drug testing regulations. why now? he's a big chicken , that's why

Comment

Nonito did a great job of putting news out there same day as Mayweather. Win win situation for Nonito as he promotes the fight and gets Rigo to stop stalling.

Comment

I thought Donaire once said he would fight an opponent whether they agreed to testing or not to prove how great he is i remember HBO made such a big deal about him saying that so wtf is this?

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
            I thought Donaire once said he would fight an opponent whether they agreed to testing or not to prove how great he is i remember HBO made such a big deal about him saying that so wtf is this?
            Nonito answered that on his FB.

And just to let you know, I never required my opponents to do VADA. Rigo CALLED me out AND agreed to do VADA testing on HIS OWN. It was also in negotiations. So why back out when you gave your word as a MAN?

Comment

First Lamont Peterson, then Berto, then Morales and now Rigo? And way before that - Vitai Klitschko.. Cheats need to be tested or GTFO the sport.. seems like 90% of people are up to something underhand these days

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                First Lamont Peterson, then Berto, then Morales and now Rigo? And way before that - Vitai Klitschko.. Cheats need to be tested or GTFO the sport.. seems like 90% of people are up to something underhand these days
                Yeah that is why I love Nonito as a fighter, he's the only boxer that does year round drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                  Nonito answered that on his FB.
                  oh i dont use facebook but from that quote he posted it still seems like a cop out if he said he would fight a fighter even if they didnt agree to testing at first i think he should still take the fight even though Rigo is flip flopping and call him out on not being a man of his word and beat him to prove his point he is as great a fighter as he says. i like Donaire a lot but this just seems like a true cop out

Comment

It's all nothing. Arum said Rigo just wanted the contract for testing in spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                      oh i dont use facebook but from that quote he posted it still seems like a cop out if he said he would fight a fighter even if they didnt agree to testing at first i think he should still take the fight even though Rigo is flip flopping and call him out on not being a man of his word and beat him to prove his point he is as great a fighter as he says. i like Donaire a lot but this just seems like a true cop out
                      Or it could be Nonito is a genius putting news out there the same day as Mayweather when everybody is tuned into boxing. At the end of the day what Nonito did caused everybody to talk about it and its going to make the fight even more publicized. Here is Nonitos twitter, you dont need account to see his tweets.

twitter.com/filipinoflash

Comment

Working...
                      X