Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Wladimir Klitschko or Bryant Jennings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will you be rooting for: Wladimir Klitschko or Bryant Jennings?

I'm not asking who you think will win, I'm asking who you WANT to see win.

I'm rooting for Bryant Jennings.

He seems like a likable, decent, down-to-earth guy who is very focused on his goal of becoming heavyweight champion.
    I hope Klitschko wins
    56.07%
    I hope Jennings wins
    25.23%
    Neither, I just want to see a good fight
    14.95%
    I'm not interested in this one
    3.74%

The poll is expired.

Wlad!!! I might go to it live.

Comment

Rocky Balboa.

Comment

I'm just rooting for a good competitive fight. I like both guys. It would be a great story if Jennings won. However, I want to see Wlad get a shot at the undisputed title.

Comment

Jennings

Wlad has had a HOF run but HW needs life. A shake up

Comment

Wlad. "Hugefan. I like Bryant too, but want to see Wladbreak Louis's Record.

Comment

If you're even just somewhat of a Wladimir Klitschko fan, why would you want to see him lose against such a basic and limited boxer in Jennings?

Comment

I will be rooting for Mr. Jennings....

I have a lot of respect for Wlad as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                  If you're even just somewhat of a Wladimir Klitschko fan, why would you want to see him lose against such a basic and limited boxer in Jennings?
                  I like jennings but would much rather see wlad retain so he can defend against fury and wilder. jennings against wilder or fury wouldnt excite me as much. hope jennings gives a good account of himself tho in losing

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                    Jennings is actually a well-rounded boxer with good movement and excellent footwork.

He's quite crafty in the ring and knows what it takes to win.

He's very fit and focused, unlike fatties such as Arreola and Solis.

And he comes across as a nice guy, he's down to earth and not pretentious like Klitschko.

Comment

Working...
                    X