Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the best Cruiserweights in history? Cunningham, Holyfield?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alot of the old time heavyweights where actually cruiser weights so
    rocky marciano might be the best ever
    along with holyfield

Comment

My List...........

The best Cruiserweight in history is Evander Holyfield. Rocky Marciano, Michael Moore, Ezzard Charles, Dwight Quali, and Michael Spinks round out my list.

Comment

I guess I don't follow this weight class that close because I never heard of Nelson. The Holyfield that fought at cruiserweight back when the limit was 190 pounds would have no problem KOing Cunningham or big fat Fury for that matter in my opinion. I think Holyfield would also beat Haye and was the best cruiserweight of them all. I have not seen all the cruiserweight champions fight so I can't make a top 5 list. I would make Holyfield #1 and I think Haye is better than Cunningham and would be in the top 5 somewhere near the top. Fatso James Toney was a pretty good cruiserweight and would probably make the top 5.

Comment

Good post.

Good post.

Comment

johnny nelson...lol!

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
              The best Cruiserweight in history is Evander Holyfield. Rocky Marciano, Michael Moore, Ezzard Charles, Dwight Quali, and Michael Spinks round out my list.
              Michael Spinks and Michael Moorer never fought at Cruiserweight; Moorer jumped from Lightheavyweight to Heavyweight and so did Spinks.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                Qawi would starch any current cruiserweight. And how has Nelson not been named yet?
                He didn't 'starch' Holyfield.

Comment

Holyfield, De Leon, Ancalet Wamba, Juan Carlos Gomez, James Toney, Jirov.

One day in the near future; Rakhim Chakhkiev.

Comment

My bad.

My bad. You are correct. I was thinking about Light heavy and got the two classes mixed up! Holyfield is the best Light/Cruiserweight ever.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      James Toney, Jirov, Virgil Hill

you guys remember ONeill Bell? he was fun to watch too
                      Bell-Mormeck was a good bout -- both were great cruisers.

Comment

Working...
                      X