No announcement yet.

Stiverne is going to get easily brutalized by Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stiverne is going to get easily brutalized by Vitali

Should Vitali continue after he presumably beats Adamek, this will be an easy defense but a mando he has to take so its not his fault even though he will be blamed for it.

I mean I know Stiverne won but he was getting tooled by a 40 year old Ray Austin for 9 rounds, he has no chance to win and I wouldn't doubt he ducks his own title opportunity.

I didn't even know who the hell this guy is until tonight. He's not very good though.

Comment

I could see him getting jabbed to death, and me getting put to sleep.

Comment

Vitali will kill this homeless person

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Vitali will kill this homeless person
          He shouldn't have to though, he should get some sort of exception from the WBC so he can fight someone better.

Comment

Vitali is turning 40 in a couple of weeks and perhaps slowing down a bit, but he'll have NO PROBLEM with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Vitali is turning 40 in a couple of weeks and perhaps slowing down a bit, but he'll have NO PROBLEM with this guy.
              I would rather see VK against Povetkin, skinner Arreola, or even Haye after he gets stopped by Wlad.

Comment

Honestly had never heard of the guy until today, and with TODAYS division i could still roll off 20 heavyweights no problem.

Who IS this guy?

Comment

yeah, this guy doesn't stand a chance. i can't believe hbo picked to broadcast this over k9/powell

Comment

Is this fight supposed to happen next? That's ****in crazy.

Comment

Working...
                    X