Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's worse, being broke or girlfriend cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's worse, being broke or girlfriend cheating?

Describe your experiences...

being broke.......................

Comment

Being broke is worst man...being broke is your life and everything around you, while a cheating GF you can get rid of her slutty ass

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
        Describe your experiences...
        Being broke , is way worse

If my girl cheats on me , I will leave her with no remorse and no compassion for her being sorry , Ill just be like bye ***** , im single again.

If anything , if she looks really good , Ill fuk her one more time , come on her face , then when Im done , Ill be like.

FCUK U ***** I DONT WANT TO BE WITH YOU ANY MORE , ITS OVER!! IT VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO SAY IT WHILE HER CUM IS STILL DRIPPING DOWN HER FOREHEAD.

Comment

Never been cheated on.

Never been broke.

I cannot relate to your ****ty thread and ****ty life.

Comment

Being broke is worse.

Your g/f cheating on you could actually be kinda hot if she lets you watch.

:wank:

Comment

I can always comfort myself with money if I have a cheating girl. I can't comfort myself with a girl if I'm broke.

Comment

Im basically broke right now and it ****ING SUCKS.

You cant do anything or buy anything. Definetly worse being broke then a cheating girl.

Comment

Id say being broke. Ive been broke for almost a year because of the ****ty economic times with no jobs so yeah. You can always get another girl pretty easy

Comment

Really you guys think being broke is worse than your GF cheating on you?

Wow, some world............

Comment

Working...
                    X