Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, I love raw meat. And I love raw fish. But I love raw meat even more. Even when I cook chicken, I cook it medium or medium rare. Sometimes I do that with pork too. I haven't got sick yet. I just can't tolerate chicken well done and all dried out.

Comment

• I've eaten chicken breasts medium rare many times. And I enjoy it. Try to make sure the meat is fresh though.

Comment

• Maybe medium is more accurate. But I do that. I don't necessarily recommend it. But for me that's how to cook chicken. Still soft (and pretty raw) in the middle.

Comment

• I think I'm going to leave the izakaya and go to the store and buy some beer and some raw fish to make into sashimi. And I might try to find an open bar after.

Comment

• Scratch that. I'm pretty full. That second plate of raw horse meat did the job. I might go search out an open bar. Maybe try to cross paths with a bar ***** (no disrespect ma'ams).

Comment

• And now, I just hooked something up with a Japanese girl, who I've had sexual relations with many times, for next week.

I can't help it.

I'll meet her before I meet the girl from Beijing.

So, it's okay.

I won't hook up with the Beijing girl before I meet the Japanese girl.

I **** the Japanese girl every time we meet.

I haven't talked to her in like a year.

But, I just called her out of the blue.

I'm pretty bored these days.

Comment

• Asian girls treat me like I'm Tom Cruise.

I'm not bad looking.

But, they think I'm even 10 times more good looking than I am.

I told you guys I've worked in films. That is true.

But I'm just a normal guy. Right place right time. Nothing more.

I'm a good person. I don't take advantage of people. All these girls are my close friends. And I always am respectful.

But they want to **** me. And I want to **** them too.

What's so wrong with that.

It isn't an every day thing.

And I want to settle down with the right girl soon. I'm tired of this hard living.

Comment

• The Beijing girl could be the one to settle down with .

Or maybe some other girls, who I can list on one hand.

But, I'd like to find the right girl.

Comment

• Wow i'm still drunk,i never went to sleep until 7.30 this morning worst i have ever felt in my life.Everyone went to bed about 3.00 so i ended drinking 13 ottles of bud after SEVEN litres of vodka lmao.I'm still drunk lol

El blanco was right....that raspberry shiz is dangerous

Comment

• Jesus ****ing Christ.

Spent a ****ing fortune.

Trying to justify it to myself that it's one last big blowout. But I know that's bull**** deep down.

Fakkkklkk!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X