Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Ass Mexican Kids talking Serious Smack about Pacman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair, I see nothing wrong with the video, these are kids acting like kids. NowNow, if it's some 30 year old man acting like this, then it would be different.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      To be fair, I see nothing wrong with the video, these are kids acting like kids. NowNow, if it's some 30 year old man acting like this, then it would be different.
      Exactly Kadyo! Too many god damn idiots on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
        you Dog Eating, Tranny Loving, Tuna Farming idiots are all the same. Talk ******ed, talk about ******ed things, cmon loc, Hitting kids for talking about you PED shrinked nuts hero? and whats up with them ugly trannys in ur sig, u can tell when some ugly asians are Flips, get dem trannys off there.
        DAYUM!!!

Comment

• There good kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by treason1 View Post
            whateva!!!!! if hes old enough to use adult language hes old enough to get punched in his mouth !!! its as simple as that !!!! those low life kids need to get their asses beaten properly by a law abiding citicen like me!!!! maybe they alow that kind of recless behaviorbecause the drug cartels have taken over there, but in the Philippines we dont play that !!!! i would beat that kids ass like brock lesnar got betten up !!!!

im just stating facts
            Go grill some dog and mix it with rice, ****ing *******

Comment

• Originally posted by JAHOVA 32 View Post
              There good kids.
              They're future Margaresto and Luis Resto offsprings. And no kids do not act like this, if this was my brothers kids cursing like that they would be slapped. Not all the kids were brats on that video though, the tall one is the one with the worst foul mouth. The other kids weren't too bad.

Comment

Working...
              X