Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this is a joke, Floyd chose the wrong place, wrong time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this is a joke, Floyd chose the wrong place, wrong time.

I mean that kid has a year or two left to live and his only wish is for Floyd to fight Pacquiao and Floyd is gonna come out saying that crap?

What a way to crush a dying kid's hopes and dreams....

Floyd's antics sicken me yet again....

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
    I mean that kid has a year or two left to live and his only wish is for Floyd to fight Pacquiao and Floyd is gonna come out saying that crap?

I agree with what you are saying. If Floyd was joking it was in very poor taste.

Comment

I didn't even know he had a year or two left to live! I thought it was a kid that overcame cancer. Screw me...

Damn Floyd...yeah man that's in poor taste.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
        I didn't even know he had a year or two left to live! I thought it was a kid that overcame cancer. Screw me...

Damn Floyd...yeah man that's in poor taste.
        Cancer goes into remission, but it comes back.

So really you never know how long that kids gonna last.

Saying such things to a kid who may not live to see 2 years from now is disgusting behavior.

Comment

was thinking the same thing. The interviewer was like " so ur biggest fan here(sitting beside floyd) want's to see you fight pacquiao". Floyd : " i'm taking a year or 2 off". The look the on the kids face was depressing. Good ****in job floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post

I think Floyd just really likes to antagonize Pacfans, because it is so easy.

How do you know he didn't turn to the kid and say "I was just ****ing with them" and have a good laugh. You don't. I am not saying he did, but we just do not know.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue69 View Post

How do you know he didn't turn to the kid and say "I was just ****ing with them" and have a good laugh. You don't. I am not saying he did, but we just do not know.
              Come on dude, don't make up fantasy scenarios to justify this.

This was tasteless if it is indeed all a joke.

The look on that poor kids face told the whole story.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue69 View Post

now change the topic of the "retiring" interview with a "PED issues" topic.

and use the bolded quote for a response.

sheds a different light. ainit?

Comment

you guys take stuff too seriously. as if mayweather would seriously retire before fighting pac, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
                    you guys take stuff too seriously. as if mayweather would seriously retire before fighting pac, lol.
                    Uh, he seriously retired before facing Margarito or Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X