Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Carolina man who kept woman chained in container killed seven.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] South Carolina man who kept woman chained in container killed seven.

SOUTH CAROLINA: South Carolina authorities said on Saturday that Todd Kohlepp, the suspect they arrested before discovering the body of a man whose girlfriend was found chained alive in a storage container, had confessed to killing six other people.

The confession came a day after the woman who was found in the container told law enforcement that there were four bodies buried on the site.

Woman’s eyes gouged out, limbs cut off by brothers for alleged kidnapping

Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright said on Saturday night that Kohlepp had admitted to killing four people at a motorcycle shop in 2003 and also led authorities to the site of two more bodies buried on his South Carolina property. Wright said more bodies could be found, without elaborating.

On Friday a body was found the 100-acre property in the town of Woodruff, northeast of Greenville, Spartanburg County Coroner Rusty Clevenger said.

Investigators with cadaver dogs began searching the property on Thursday after police found Kala Brown, 30, inside a locked container, Sheriff Chuck Wright said. Brown and her boyfriend, Charles Carver, 32, went missing on August 31. Carver’s was the body that was found on Friday, Wright said.

A day after being rescued, Brown told authorities, in a videoed hearing, that she had witnessed Kohlepp shoot Carver. Wright also had said that Brown told investigators that there were four people buried on the property.

Police arrested Kohlhepp, 45, a registered sex offender who works as a realtor, on suspicion of kidnapping on Thursday. Officials said Brown and Kohlhepp knew each other and that her abduction was not a random act.

These serial killers must have huge egos or the authorities do some high level meta **** to get them to confess to ALL the **** they did.

I'm not nor have ever killed mfers or done anything too crazy criminally, but my motto with getting caught has always been to reveal as lil as possible to get the the least punishment I can get if I'm caught anyway not to take all the punishment I can get for everything I did wrong although didn't get caught for. Now granted I'm sure he's f#cked just on keeping the chick for a few months & killing her bf, but why is he talking about all these other cats he killed?

Plus who knows with how court **** works nowadays he could have got off on some technicality at some point, but once you cop to all these crimes you are done for.

Comment

Son of a ***** is like a throwback. Thankfully the amount of victims is at single digits(hopefully). It would be scary if a serial killer can still rack up like 30+ kills in today's western countries.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        Son of a ***** is like a throwback. Thankfully the amount of victims is at single digits(hopefully). It would be scary if a serial killer can still rack up like 30+ kills in today's western countries.
        There probably are some out there today... Long Island Serial Killer and the dissappearing women in Chillicothe, Ohio are still unsolved. Original Night Stalker as well... There probably is still enough grey space left in the USA for these ****s to still exist.
        Last edited by Rudyo; 11-06-2016, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          These serial killers must have huge egos or the authorities do some high level meta **** to get them to confess to ALL the **** they did.

I'm not nor have ever killed mfers or done anything too crazy criminally, but my motto with getting caught has always been to reveal as lil as possible to get the the least punishment I can get if I'm caught anyway not to take all the punishment I can get for everything I did wrong although didn't get caught for. Now granted I'm sure he's f#cked just on keeping the chick for a few months & killing her bf, but why is he talking about all these other cats he killed?

Plus who knows with how court **** works nowadays he could have got off on some technicality at some point, but once you cop to all these crimes you are done for.
          He got caught red handed with a Women chained in a steel crate and the body of her boyfriend buried on his property....What did he have to loose?? He was going to do life/death penalty anyway.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
              He got caught red handed with a Women chained in a steel crate and the body of her boyfriend buried on his property....What did he have to loose?? He was going to do life/death penalty anyway.
              Sure, but what does he have to gain? I mean he's f#cked either way, but isn't it better to be f#cked once than f#cked 7 times or however many people he ended up killing. Granted I'm sure there are plenty of guys in for one murder or one crime that didn't admit to all the **** they did that we don't really know the stories of what happened with them. It just seems like with these creepy serial killer type cats they are happy to talk about all the **** they did like there is more ego or maybe guilt involved than with a lot of other crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

what a sick motherfuker...:hehehe:

Comment

What a champ! #TeamChamp

Comment

Working...
                  X