No announcement yet.

I Phone 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Phone 7

So Apple removed the head phone jack so they can make the iPhone 7 even thinner? How thin does the phone have to be? Didn't they already have a problem with the 6s bending inside people's pockets?

So now you gotta buy wireless ear pods for $160 which only lasts 5 hours per charge.

**** outta here!

People gonna lose this **** within days of buying it. And lemme guess, they don't sell the ear buds individually so if you lose 1, you have to buy a whole new set.

Apparently it comes with a jack connection but you gotta plug it into your charging port, so I guess you can't charge and listen to music at the same time unless you have wireless headphones.

The iPhone 7 is still coming with a pair of wired earbuds, so no you don't HAVE to buy the wireless one's... If you're really in love with ur current pair of headphones just use the lightning to aux adapter that will come with the phone.

I don't see what the big deal is over this. Not being able to listen to music thru wired one's and charge is the only legitimate complaint but honestly, how big if a problem is that?

Comment

I'm gonna stick to my Samsung

Comment

wait the earbuds dont come with the starter set?

Comment

A lot of people flipped out when Apple ditched the floppy disk drive....... Go figure! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by KING SIZE View Post
            A lot of people flipped out when Apple ditched the floppy disk drive....... Go figure! LOL!

remember when you were a total iPhone groupie back in the day, Breakbeat?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              So Apple removed the head phone jack so they can make the iPhone 7 even thinner? How thin does the phone have to be? Didn't they already have a problem with the 6s bending inside people's pockets?

So now you gotta buy wireless ear pods for $160 which only lasts 5 hours per charge.

**** outta here!

People gonna lose this **** within days of buying it. And lemme guess, they don't sell the ear buds individually so if you lose 1, you have to buy a whole new set.

Apparently it comes with a jack connection but you gotta plug it into your charging port, so I guess you can't charge and listen to music at the same time unless you have wireless headphones.
              u cant afford it be honest

Comment

Doesn't matter. Dumbasses will still buy it just to say they have an iphone

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                  Doesn't matter. Dumbasses will still buy it just to say they have an iphone
                  the only part i like about apple

my 5s is 3years old and it still works like a charm
                  i had an iphone 4 b4 that and i used it for 4 years lol

Comment

iphone suck, still rock my note 4

Comment

Working...
                    X