Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalen killed a man in the ring, what if he kills Pascal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Is Heavyfist your alt?
    No. You're always accusing other people of having alts. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

If you want to snitch on the guy, then go to the mods. You don't usually need a second invitation.

Comment

Guys this dumb should be banned. Deaths in the ring are extremely rare, boxing is a safe sport. Plenty of professions are much more dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Is Heavyfist your alt?
        You need a life dude. The fact your life entails pulling up discarded boxing forum posts is quite pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Guys this dumb should be banned. Deaths in the ring are extremely rare, boxing is a safe sport. Plenty of professions are much more dangerous.
          Lol. What an insanely dumb thing to say.

El Blanco is El Dumbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
            It is very tragic when someone dies or becomes handicap,but your arguments are very invalid.The number of people that have died in the ring comparing how many fights have taken place,the percentage is very low.This fighter choose the profession and its a very risky one.Boxing will not be banned nor will it be with headgears.I have one simple solution for you..Stop watching boxing and posting nonsense.You are somewhat calling Kovalev a murderer when he was doing his job..Very disrespectful and makes you sound like a douche....You are here trying to sound like a savior,but its the opposite.Did you watch the omar chavez fight?did you see the interviews?..very hard to watch but very real.The father of the boxer that died said,I dont have anything or ill feelings toward omar,its a job and part of the risks..If someone like him said that,what gives you the right to talk smack?
            How will my stopping watching boxing going to change anything?

Kovalev still killed a man, and celebrated and cheered his death. He has never expressed regret. How would you feel if you murdered a man infront of his parents, wife and children? Would you feel sad? Would you express regret?

Kovalev had no regrets. He is like Tyson. He wants to kill.

Regardless, saying boxing is a safe sport is dumb. And saying not that many people die!?

How many people dying is an acceptable number, in a recreational sport? Poor Pacquiao was believed to be dead at the hands of JMM by many people. Do you think Pacquiaos live death would have no impact on the sport? Nothing would happen?

Boxing was actually almost banned when Mclellen was crippled and almost killed by Ben Nigel. At the time, Benn cheered crippling Gerald. He was happy, he celebrated handicapping his opponent in front of his family!

It seems crazy people, even boxing fans, would argue against the danger of death in the sport. It seems anyone who is doing this is defensive and stupid. Boxing is NOT a safe sport. To suggest this is silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
              How will my stopping watching boxing going to change anything?

Kovalev still killed a man, and celebrated and cheered his death. He has never expressed regret. How would you feel if you murdered a man infront of his parents, wife and children? Would you feel sad? Would you express regret?

Kovalev had no regrets. He is like Tyson. He wants to kill.

Regardless, saying boxing is a safe sport is dumb. And saying not that many people die!?

How many people dying is an acceptable number, in a recreational sport? Poor Pacquiao was believed to be dead at the hands of JMM by many people. Do you think Pacquiaos live death would have no impact on the sport? Nothing would happen?

Boxing was actually almost banned when Mclellen was crippled and almost killed by Ben Nigel. At the time, Benn cheered crippling Gerald. He was happy, he celebrated handicapping his opponent in front of his family!

It seems crazy people, even boxing fans, would argue against the danger of death in the sport. It seems anyone who is doing this is defensive and stupid. Boxing is NOT a safe sport. To suggest this is silly.
              I would celebrate your death

Comment

Comment

My goodness, you're an awful poster.

Comment

Comment

Sorry, but Kovalev did express regret after finding out, he even went to apologize to the parents of the victim in person and gave them money from his next fight(s)..

also the guy died 3 days later, nobody knew that night he would eventually die from that beating..

Comment

Working...
                      X