Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I don't even know who to vote for
    Obama is a horrible welfare queen that has raped the constitution

but the Republican party is in an almost literal sense ...******ed

might vote for Romney, just because he's Mexican and Marco Rubio's speech
    Originally posted by dj Calleti View Post
    Yup, same here.

I don't agree with everything that Romney says, but I prefer him over Obama. Romney is a successful businessman and with him Mexican roots, I'm sure he could give this country the push it needs.
    Why is it you two guys literally post one after the other?

Plus Marco Rubio's speech was surpassed by about 6 Democrats during their convention.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

Plus Marco Rubio's speech was surpassed by about 6 Democrats during their convention.
      Don't know.

90% of my posts belong in the football thread anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        I'll never vote Republican because all they care about is money.

If you're not a businessman or you don't devote your entire life to your work, and you're a republican then you're in the wrong party.

There are a lot of underprivileged people in this country who can't just devote themselves to a career even if they wanted to and the republican party doesn't give 2 ****s about them.
        Trying to summarize this post...Let the hardworkers work and let the others who cant devote themselves to a career live off the government and others?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

maybe because we're good posters?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Actually....it appears as though there are no tossup states...but you are right...according to Intrade Forecast September 8, 2012 it's pretty much over and an Obama win.

http://electoralmap.net/2012/intrade.php

Unless Romney scores a KO in the debate which is unlikely to happen...it's a bit to much to overcome at this stage.
            I doubt Obama loses in Florida but other than that the map is pretty accurate. Looks like they were very accurate 4 years ago as well.

Comment

Working...
            X