Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May-Ortiz pay?

What is Mayweather making?

Ortiz?

Ortiz is getting 5 million from what I have been able to find out.

Not sure on Mayweather, but obviously more.

By comparison, Berto got 800K for Zaveck.

Purses are not as commonly known as they were in the 80's and 90's when they were almost like a part of the promotion and some fighters seemed to enjoy bragging rights about their paydays. That information is more closely guarded now, for whatever reason.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
      Ortiz is getting 5 million from what I have been able to find out.

Not sure on Mayweather, but obviously more.

By comparison, Berto got 800K for Zaveck.

Purses are not as commonly known as they were in the 80's and 90's when they were almost like a part of the promotion and some fighters seemed to enjoy bragging rights about their paydays. That information is more closely guarded now, for whatever reason.
      noooooppppeeeeee. All contracts that go though NSAC can be reviewed by any average Joe who calls them.

I'm sure Gino Rios will post them as soon as they are available.

Comment

Maybe but I have been told that the reason these purse amounts are not out in the open any longer is there are non-disclosure clausses in their promotional agreements that stop that information from being spead around by the promoter and their PR people.

Comment

Ortiz is getting 5 million and Mayweather like 100,000 or something like that.

Comment

they are getting a tenner each. who gives a fcuk!!!!!

Comment

From what i've read, Ortiz is getting 2.5mil+ ppv upside. Floyd says he's getting a guaranteed $40mil but I find that hard to believe. Maybe after all is said and done he'll make 40 depending on ppv sales, but not a guarantee.

Comment

Does anyone know the guaranteed money?

Comment

Floyd is getting $100 million.

Comment

Working...
                  X