Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jessie eisenberg cast as lex luthor for Batman vs Superman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    We wanted Heisenberg, not Eisenberg.
    Seriously is there anyone that doesn't think Bryan Cranston wouldn't be an amazing Lex Luthor?

I won't bash this without seeing it. However, McKayla is not impressed.

Comment

With Affleck as Batman, AT LEAST you can kind of see it.

With Eisenberg, it's like, "why???"

Comment

You can't see it now, but once the film happens, you'll most likely change your mind. I see potential in him, in fact I think Eisenberg may steal the show. That's how confident I am in him doing a good job as Luthor.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          You can't see it now, but once the film happens, you'll most likely change your mind. I see potential in him, in fact I think Eisenberg may steal the show. That's how confident I am in him doing a good job as Luthor.
          The more and more I think about it, and the more articles I read about it, I guess I can see the potential in him.

We'll just have to see.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
            I bet they tried to get this guy first but he wasn't available.

Don't worry he's playing Brainiac in the 3rd movie. Kevin Hart is going to be the Green Lantern and Nicolas Cage is playing aquaman.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-02-2014, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Cavil looks the way Superman should. Affleck will be an awesome Batman. Irons will be a better Alfred than Caine.

My only issue is that Cranston would have been soooo much better than Eisenberg. Still will give him a chance though.

Comment

I looked through the high quality Batman Graphic Novel prints at Barnes N Nobles recently, and it reminded me of all the batman comics I collected when I was a kid. I could picture Ben Affleck being a good Batman if he really takes the role seriously.

No emotion, pure strength, Unstoppable will, that's what Batman embodies. Batman is the human ambassador of justice, and the joker is the human ambassador of madness. Both of them, through the purity of their ideals transcend their physical limits.. but in the end, neither of them will bend.

Batman can't kill the joker because he is unbreakable justice itself, and the Joker can't kill batman because he's the only one who can defeat him and his madness dictates that he plays with the most dangerous things he can find. As long as batman keeps playing his games, the joker is having the time of his life.

If he plays it hard like he did in the Town and Argo, it might not be so bad. Maybe
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-13-2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X