Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who thinks judah beats jmm???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by commodus View Post
    LOL Stop Lying
    Check the thread your in. And even leading up to the Khan fight u had goofy ass dudes saying Zab was gonna school him.

He's a 5 time world champion. He's flashy, he's elusive and he's unpredictable. I enjoy watchin him. He's a mental midget, and thats given him a ceiling. Doesn't mean he still can't put on a show.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      He lost other guys like Spinks, Khan, and Kostya. Spinks wasn't a giant either. Judah isn't a giant either. Hell he might be smaller than Floyd TBH. Plus he is not that good. It's a pretty whack fight. But, if the undercard is stack then it's whatever.

But, if JMM losses to someone like Zab Judah then he isn't as good as I thought he was.
      He beat Spinks.

Judah has power and speed which could hurt JMM for sure. JMM got dropped by Kats and struggled with Juan Diaz 1. He can be beaten, but for Pac, he has a tune up and knows Pac. It's like JMM only fights to get Pac LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
        LOL Stop Lying
        Id rather see Marquez vs Judah than Marquez vs a Fedchenko type opponent, thats for sure.

Although there are better matchups to be made at 140 than him vs Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
          He beat Spinks.

Judah has power and speed which could hurt JMM for sure. JMM got dropped by Kats and struggled with Juan Diaz 1. He can be beaten, but for Pac, he has a tune up and knows Pac. It's like JMM only fights to get Pac LOL.
          He lost to Spinks as well. Keep up.

Yes he got dropped by Katsidis and struggled with Diaz still fought on even terms against a much better fighter than Judah in Pac. Arguably got the better of Pac, who has power and speed which could hurt JMM. But, we saw how that went and Judah isn't half the fighter of Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
            Check the thread your in. And even leading up to the Khan fight u had goofy ass dudes saying Zab was gonna school him.

He's a 5 time world champion. He's flashy, he's elusive and he's unpredictable. I enjoy watchin him. He's a mental midget, and thats given him a ceiling. Doesn't mean he still can't put on a show.
            there's a difference between WANTING to see him and ROOTING for him when he fights........ ps most dudes saying zab was gunna win were black

Comment

But, how long ago was the Floyd fight bro?

How long is he going to live off accomplishment being competitive for 4 rounds 6 years ago? Yes he gave Floyd a run for his money for 4 or 5 round. But, that was 6 years ago. How long do we stop using that as an example of what Judah is still capable of?

Why not use his most recent step up to top level competition? Like the Amir Khan fight. He basically quit, he didn't give Khan a run for his money. The version of Judah that we have now is closer to the version that fought Khan than the one that fought Floyd 6 years ago.
              Stylistically khan gives anyone trouble. If you can't hurt him, he is taking rounds.

Nacho even said Khan is wrong for JMM.

Judah has lost to so,e very good fighters, but if he does hurt you, which IMO he can with JMM, then he is one of the best finishes out there.

Comment

But, how long ago was the Floyd fight bro?

How long is he going to live off accomplishment being competitive for 4 rounds 6 years ago? Yes he gave Floyd a run for his money for 4 or 5 round. But, that was 6 years ago. How long do we stop using that as an example of what Judah is still capable of?

Why not use his most recent step up to top level competition? Like the Amir Khan fight. He basically quit, he didn't give Khan a run for his money. The version of Judah that we have now is closer to the version that fought Khan than the one that fought Floyd 6 years ago.
                These talks about a possible Marquez match up didn't stem from his performance with Floyd, or anything he did 5 or 6 years ago.

It came from a recent showing he had against a solid undefeated prospect (who I agree was extremely over hyped, but solid nonetheless). The fight didn't prove much in terms of his current status among the elite guys, but it proved he can still move, he still has his power and has kept his explosiveness. And can still finish guys.

My point is that dats enough for some folks to wanna continue to watch him, even over some younger up and coming guys like Alvarado. Period.
                Last edited by MalikKnucklez; 05-04-2012, 11:08 PM.

Comment

He lost to Spinks as well. Keep up.

Yes he got dropped by Katsidis and struggled with Diaz still fought on even terms against a much better fighter than Judah in Pac. Arguably got the better of Pac, who has power and speed which could hurt JMM. But, we saw how that went and Judah isn't half the fighter of Pac.
                  so are you really telling me you want to see a legend like marquez fight a nobody who is not even that good in alvarado?

Comment

super pee > mental midget

ring IQ > just zab
                    Last edited by LeeVanCleef; 05-04-2012, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
                      not to take anything away from jmm..he's probably my favorite active fighter to watch. For some reason though, I think Judah could totally get 2 or 3 knocksdowns on jmm and beat him. just feels like judah is too explosive for marquez. I could be wrong but there's a chance that marquez is overlooking zab and could be in for a rude awakening. other than that, I think this'll be a super good fight!
                      Nah. You should be though.

Comment

Working...
                      X