Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheres everyone who talking mess about how Dirrel faked it??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomislav III View Post
    To be fair, you don't know that this was caused by Abraham's punch.

I've heard tale a few months back that Andre Dirrell was released fro the hospital that night without even having sustained a concussion. If that was true, I don't see how you can suggest that this was caused by Abraham.
    True stories

Comment

The Abraham fight was in March, right? Then Ward-Dirrell was scheduled for Sept 25, amirite?

So in the 6-7 months in between the Abraham fight and the scheduled Ward-Dirrell fight, why was there no tests done on Dirrell if he was experiencing troubling symptoms? It only happened AFTER both sides made it clear they didn't want to fight eachother and venue issues harpooned the original date, and Showtime served legal notices?

It took until October when the original clock had run out and Showtime was pressuring both sides to seal the deal to FINALLY find out what was troubling Andre?

Maybe he's really suffering unnamed neurological disorders that they didn't bother testing him for for 7 months when the heat was on... I just think it's a little too convenient. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
        What happened to all those internet tough guys who said Dirrel was faking it and that that punch wasn't even hard. Dude cant even box now...

You need to be stupid if you can't understand that he's making it up...

Just like he made up having an injury before the Abraham fight, to get it moved from Palm Springs to Detroit, remember that? Just after Abraham said he was well-adjusted to the Pacific time zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
          You need to be stupid if you can't understand that he's making it up...

Just like he made up having an injury before the Abraham fight, to get it moved from Palm Springs to Detroit, remember that? Just after Abraham said he was well-adjusted to the Pacific time zone.

And if hes not faking?

Comment

Working...
          X