No announcement yet.

ESPN Semis: Pac Vs Messi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    Damn. Hard choice. Messi by split decision.
    There's 3 of you in there???

Comment

Messi's the best.

Comment

pac is the only boxer in the tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Latin king View Post
          Pac easy!!!!

Messi is good and all but his year wont be remembered. Pac's year is History making.
          Barça's year would be remembered as the best in soccer history. Pac's sorry but not.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanboy1991 View Post
            Messi's the best.
            paulino alcantara > messi.

no hate. alcantara, a pinoy, is barca's top goalscorer in history. 357 goals in 357 matches. true story. he's my avatar.

Comment

so the finals is

Tiger Woods - Pacman .......

the one that got caught vs the one who good in hiding the secret

Comment

Originally posted by Cote View Post
                Barça's year would be remembered as the best in soccer history. Pac's sorry but not.
                barca did well to win the treble but man utd managed not so long ago and arguably beat better quality of opposition (mainly the juve team with zidane, buffon and inzaghi).

imo pac deserves it, i think messi did very well last year but pacman has transcended the sport, continues to evolve and his achievement over the weight classes is something that i dont think will happen again

Comment

Messi by TKO

Comment

messi's contribution is overrated. iniesta, xavi and eto'o were probably more important to the team to be honest. Pac didn't have a team carrying him (not to the same extent atleast) the way messi did. Also, there have been lots of better footballers over the past 10 or 20 years then messi.

Comment

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
                      messi's contribution is overrated. iniesta, xavi and eto'o were probably more important to the team to be honest. Pac didn't have a team carrying him (not to the same extent atleast) the way messi did. Also, there have been lots of better footballers over the past 10 or 20 years then messi.
                      iniesta and xavi carried barca on their shoulders in the cl semis and final. but messi really deserves the balloon d'or, no doubt. my only reservation about the guy is he didnt perform well for argentina this year

Comment

Working...
                      X