Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zags got skills i must admit, even as a Roy fan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zags got skills i must admit, even as a Roy fan.

I think a prime Roy would win, but zag has some serious skills and is a force to be reckon with whether I want to admit it or not.

Bearman 3000 takes his hat off for the king of Wales, and neatly folds his American flag to the end of Roy's illustrious career.

He's alot faster then i thought, but still dont like the pitty pat kind of punching he does.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
      I think a prime Roy would win, but zag has some serious skills and is a force to be reckon with whether I want to admit it or not.

Bearman 3000 takes his hat off for the king of Wales, and neatly folds his American flag to the end of Roy's illustrious career.

Good to see there's a Roy Jones fan who's willing to give Joe some credit!

Roy himself is a good sport, so I'm surprised more of his fans here haven't been fair to Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
        He's alot faster then i thought, but still dont like the pitty pat kind of punching he does.
        Yeah agree completely, his body shots were impressive time to time. But his style is still fundamentally flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
          Good to see there's a Roy Jones fan who's willing to give Joe some credit!

Roy himself is a good sport, so I'm surprised more of his fans here haven't been fair to Joe.
          He did what he was expected to do, guess you got to give him credit for that.

Originally posted by Joshua Clottey View Post
          Yeah agree completely, his body shots were impressive time to time. But his style is still fundamentally flawed.
          Great style if you're fighting in the Amateurs no doubt.

Comment

Agree as well. Calzaghe is a very good fighter and will go into the Hall of Fame...he deserves it.

It would have been a tough fight in Jones Jr.'s prime, but I would favor Roy. Not to hard to beat a Shot Roy Jones.

Comment

Good stuff guys.....

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
                He did what he was expected to do, guess you got to give him credit for that.

Great style if you're fighting in the Amateurs no doubt.
                Considering there coming from different angles, yes. Even Professionally it's done very well for him, so what ever works I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post

Good post

Comment

joe is a great fighter but i must admit, i really hate his goofy, slap punching style.

Comment

Working...
                    X