Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If No Mayweather, Pacquiao is a Great Name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly I think khan will beat pac. When he does most of you who say otherwise will backtrack and say pac is past it. Standard!

Comment

Khan would had better chances in getting Manny if he would had lost. Sorry Khan you looked too good for Manny's queer team to be interested in you.

Comment

At this point in their careers, Khan stops Pacquiao. Khan is too good at finding opponents with both hands, one of the best in the business.

Comment

I want to see Pacquiao vs Khan more than Pacquiao/mayweather.

Comment

ko

Pac does to Khan what he did to Hatton but even quicker !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
              At this point in their careers, Khan stops Pacquiao. Khan is too good at finding opponents with both hands, one of the best in the business.
              Khan couldn't stop a c-class welterweight in Alexander but yet he stops Pacquaio. Are you high?

Comment

I'd say PAC still has enough in the tank to school khan, but I see a competitive floyd-khan, khan is just peaking whilst May is over the hill, I'd like to see khan in the ring with a big puncher again before earning either fight though.

Comment

khan deserve a rematch with garcia, why is he crying for chickenfloyd or pacquiao?

Comment

Working...
                  X