No announcement yet.

Schaefer gives Hoya the finger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™
    Just read he entire article. I agree with everything he said. And, as good as it would be to end the war, Arum needs to get his act together, him and Oscar both flip flop on their emotions.. Richard usually stays consistent.
    I hear you but don't you like the fact that Oscar is becoming more understanding and turning into a better person?

You know fans love to criticize him for his affairs and not wanting to deal with Arum and now he wants to and still gets killed for it.

I would love nothing more than to see TR and GB come together and promote some fights. Canelo vs Pac would be incredible, Pac vs Mayweather, I mean there's so many good fights to be had and we need to get back to that.

The fact Shaeffer is doing this in public, shows me there's a definite rift between him and Oscar. You keep things behind closed doors, you don't challenge the president of the company in public.

Bad move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I hear you but don't you like the fact that Oscar is becoming more understanding and turning into a better person?

You know fans love to criticize him for his affairs and not wanting to deal with Arum and now he wants to and still gets killed for it.

I would love nothing more than to see TR and GB come together and promote some fights. Canelo vs Pac would be incredible, Pac vs Mayweather, I mean there's so many good fights to be had and we need to get back to that.

The fact Shaeffer is doing this in public, shows me there's a definite rift between him and Oscar. You keep things behind closed doors, you don't challenge the president of the company in public.

Bad move.
      Ruslan vs Danny Garcia or any GB 140 fighter
      Bradley vs any GB fighter
      So many possibilities!

Comment

Working...
      X