Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments thread for: Dinner Jacket Frog in impressive form ahead of fight with Rockin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments thread for: Dinner Jacket Frog in impressive form ahead of fight with Rockin

I sincerely doubt rockin can handle that footwork. Dinner Jacket frog is gonna be dancing around him all night. We might have a trilogy on our hands if it goes 1-1.

A trilogy would with dinner jacket frog could potentially be rockin's biggest most hyped fight. It might even reach a tenth of the hype of Charlie Z vs a passed out homeless drunk, maybe.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-29-2016, 09:43 PM.

Comment

I wanna get a boxer to dress up as Dinner Jacket Frog and go on the road.

Comment

The truth and funny part is that out of the Frog, Mr Ehrmantraut, -Defiance and !! Anorak the frog would still give a better fight than either of you 3 ever could.

Just old, bored, tired and overly narcissistic men with no skills (or knowledge of skill) trying to entertain themselves. Bravo........

No fight nothings...........Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 04-01-2016, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          I almost **** the bed... hahahaha! You sir just won post of the week!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
            I sincerely doubt rockin can handle that footwork. Dinner Jacket frog is gonna be dancing around him all night. We might have a trilogy on our hands if it goes 1-1.

A trilogy would with dinner jacket frog could potentially be rockin's biggest most hyped fight. It might even reach a tenth of the hype of Charlie Z vs a passed out homeless drunk, maybe.

I missed that fight... Is there a video? YouTube maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              The truth and funny part is that out of the Frog, Mr Ehrmantraut, -Defiance and !! Anorak the frog would still give a better fight than either of you 3 ever could.

Just old, bored, tired and overly narcissistic men with no skills (or knowledge of skill) trying to entertain themselves. Bravo........

No fight nothings...........Rockin'
              It was just banter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                It was just banter.
                I'm being dead serious look at dinner jacket frog's footwork. It's going to be a stylistic nightmare for rockin. I might be wrong but i think Dinner jacket frog's gonna be too much for him. If Rockin doesn't log off and focus on his training this is going to look like duran vs leonard 2.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-02-2016, 02:47 AM.

Comment

What a **** thread

Comment

No chance rockin can deal with dinner jacket frog's footwork. After all, the guy got outboxed by Ned no-feet in his last fight. Apparently the first guy to ever lose to a guy in a wheelchair.

Comment

Working...
                    X