Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people pretend Wladimir is an ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
    Wheels are already in motion, September 6 is the most likely date. Also there is nothing about Pulev that will trouble Wlad.

Get lost now please.
    Except having a world class jab and not relying on cheating to win.

Also you´re born in 99, you´re still a kid.

Comment

If by "people" you mean the twenty or so individuals who say this on the internet I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyna chb View Post
        Master of paying off the ref you mean.

For gods sake, he got outboxed in the beginning by slow Tony Thompson.
        You truly are a hypocrite and a ****** too may I add.tell me now how many of the first three rounds Pulev took against Thompson again,and who out of Pulev and Wladimir ACTUALLY knocked TT down twice before knocking him out ?

This whole thread is ridiculous.Im done.

Comment

We could just as easily pick apart Tyson's resume. Wlad is boring to watch and wins with ease but that's down to there not being much competition for him.

Lets hope Wilder can come on strong and test that chin again (if he can get close).

Comment

Currently Floyd is nr1, and unlike Wlad he doesn't rely on clinching smaller fighters to death.
            He uses skill, Wlad uses his size and a paid off ref.

Also Floyd on the ATG list isn't nr1 either.
            But unlike Wlad he is an ATG.

**** off *******
            youre a troll so I know I cant convince u but I wa refering that floyd ducked manny and other fighters while Wlad has never never ducked nobody.Keep on hating he is still the greatest heaviweight of this generation and maybe the next generation too

Comment

Just because you don't like him doesn't mean everybody has to agree with you. He will go down in boxing history as an all time great whether you like it or not. He gets around to fighting and knocking out or out pointing all worthy challengers. His huge number of successful defenses of the world heavyweight title insure his place among the all time greats. He can't fight all the worthy challengers at the same time but he gets to all of them soon enough. You bring up new challengers and say he won't fight them but he always fights his top challengers. Can you name even one heavyweight from the past that was rated number one that he did not fight and defeat? Even if Wlad got KOed in his next fight he would still go down as an all time great because of what he has already done. He is an old man by boxing standards and if he keeps fighting some much younger fighter will probably beat him.

Comment

Have to agree. Klits are the most boring champs ever. I never cared for the cowardly style of jab jab clinch. That chin lives in fear and if not for that telescopic reach, that chin would have a lot more visitors and a lot more exposure. Again, 6'5 has a lot to do with his reign. I am also convinced those bros are on some high quality "supplements"

Comment

He's never beaten a good fighter that hasn't been cherry picked or fouled.
                  And now he's going to duck Pulev in favour of the stylistically easier Stiverne.

Mind my word, he will never fight Pulev, OR HE WILL LOSE.
                  Wlad is a disgrace
                  He is an ATG and he's a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by mikinoki View Post
                    youre a troll so I know I cant convince u but I wa refering that floyd ducked manny and other fighters while Wlad has never never ducked nobody.Keep on hating he is still the greatest heaviweight of this generation and maybe the next generation too
                    Manny turned down an all time high payday, Floyd didn't do no ducking

The only reason Wlad is the greatest hw of this era because this era has been ****.
                    Hell even John Ruiz would have cleaned out this era with no defeats.

Comment

Originally posted by DonSimon87 View Post
                      We could just as easily pick apart Tyson's resume. Wlad is boring to watch and wins with ease but that's down to there not being much competition for him.

Lets hope Wilder can come on strong and test that chin again (if he can get close).
                      No you can't, Tyson didn't have to bearhug his opponets.
                      Also Wilder will crack that glass from any range.
                      Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Just because you don't like him doesn't mean everybody has to agree with you. He will go down in boxing history as an all time great whether you like it or not. He gets around to fighting and knocking out or out pointing all worthy challengers. His huge number of successful defenses of the world heavyweight title insure his place among the all time greats. He can't fight all the worthy challengers at the same time but he gets to all of them soon enough. You bring up new challengers and say he won't fight them but he always fights his top challengers. Can you name even one heavyweight from the past that was rated number one that he did not fight and defeat? Even if Wlad got KOed in his next fight he would still go down as an all time great because of what he has already done. He is an old man by boxing standards and if he keeps fighting some much younger fighter will probably beat him.
                      He didn't fight Vitali.
                      And don't even dare to call the Povetkin "fight" a fight

His only achievement is bear hugging smaller men
                      Originally posted by Veneficus View Post
                      He is an ATG and he's a great fighter.
                      Only to Europeans who don't know much more than Sven Ottke and Henry Maske

Comment

Working...
                      X