Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had Pacman winning against JMM in their second fight, FMJ by shutout, but Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had Pacman winning against JMM in their second fight, FMJ by shutout, but Bradley?

I can't score this for Bradley even after giving Bradley the benefit of doubt in the close rounds.

Throwing jabs is nice but when they get parried 95 % of the time they are not that effective. Compubox is a nice segment but boxing isn't baseball and baseball stats aren't determined by a guy with a button that thinks a punch or a jab landed even when it got parried away.

Jim Lampley has a nice voice but he's logically impaired. Roy Jones cheer leading is top notch and Max Kellerman is a conspiracy obsessed idiot searching and talking about things only his demented mind can think of.

My scorecard:

Round 1 - Draw
    Round 2 - Bradley
    Round 3 - JMM
    Round 4 - JMM
    Round 5 - Draw
    Round 6 - JMM
    Round 7 - Bradley
    Round 8 - Bradley
    Round 9 - JMM
    Round 10 - JMM
    Round 11 - JMM
    Round 12 - JMM

I thought it was hilarious that HBO thought of themselves as the better judging team cause they have replays. Well if I am not mistaken the replays that we see round after round are of the fighter HBO deemed the winner in that round. Duh! And it's not like the judges have their attention distracted by RJJ's cheer leading, listening to what the production team whispers in their ear or in the case of Max re-watching Homeland and 24 simultaneously and trying to analyze a fight.

Now in round 8 that HBO thought Bradley won, well so did I...anyway back to my point they are showing the replay of Bradley connecting with a left uppercut to JMM's neck and JMM counters with a left hook to Tim's temple which puts Bradley off balance. Meanwhile Roy is talking about how Tim's shot was way more effective cause it was on the neck while JMM's shot was on the temple and high on the head, WTF?

I thought Bradley's jab was effective in a few rounds but for the most time it got parried and taken away as far as doing any kind of damage. Bradley did not land more than 5 flush power shots the entire fight and when he throws a punch he whistles with it and when it hits glove it might sound like a punch actually landed.

I thought Juan Diaz did better than Bradley in his first fight against JMM and I like Bradley - he landed a lot more against Pacman.
    Last edited by pesticid; 10-13-2013, 10:38 AM.

STFU u are a worse judge than CJ Ross that was a convincing win for Bradley so stop cryin

Comment

LOL @ Your scorecard.

Comment

So you gave Bradley the benefit of the doubt in 3 close rounds.

So I guess JMM had 7 convincing winning rounds in your opinion?

Comment

had it 117-111 bradley... the **** were u watching....

and u can't score even rounds because 'you're on the fence'..... someone always does something in some aspect for the round to be scored 10-9....

Comment

bradley di great body work throughout.... most people didn't even mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              I can't score this for Bradley even after giving Bradley the benefit of doubt in the close rounds.

Throwing jabs is nice but when they get parried 95 % of the time they are not that effective. Compubox is a nice segment but boxing isn't baseball and baseball stats aren't determined by a guy with a button that thinks a punch or a jab landed even when it got parried away.

Jim Lampley has a nice voice but he's logically impaired. Roy Jones cheer leading is top notch and Max Kellerman is a conspiracy obsessed idiot searching and talking about things only his demented mind can think of.

My scorecard:

Round 1 - Draw
              Round 2 - Bradley
              Round 3 - JMM
              Round 4 - JMM
              Round 5 - Draw
              Round 6 - JMM
              Round 7 - Bradley
              Round 8 - Bradley
              Round 9 - JMM
              Round 10 - JMM
              Round 11 - JMM
              Round 12 - JMM

I thought it was hilarious that HBO thought of themselves as the better judging team cause they have replays. Well if I am not mistaken the replays that we see round after round are of the fighter HBO deemed the winner in that round. Duh! And it's not like the judges have their attention distracted by RJJ's cheer leading, listening to what the production team whispers in their ear or in the case of Max re-watching Homeland and 24 simultaneously and trying to analyze a fight.

Now in round 8 that HBO thought Bradley won, well so did I...anyway back to my point they are showing the replay of Bradley connecting with a left uppercut to JMM's neck and JMM counters with a left hook to Tim's temple which puts Bradley off balance. Meanwhile Roy is talking about how Tim's shot was way more effective cause it was on the neck while JMM's shot was on the temple and high on the head, WTF?

I thought Bradley's jab was effective in a few rounds but for the most time it got parried and taken away as far as doing any kind of damage. Bradley did not land more than 5 flush power shots the entire fight and when he throws a punch he whistles with it and when it hits glove it might sound like a punch actually landed.

I thought Juan Diaz did better than Bradley in his first fight against JMM and I like Bradley - he landed a lot more against Pacman.

If you think that its some HBO conspiracy you should watch the British version.. I watched it this morning and the Brits had Bradley schooling Marquez same as 90% of the people who watched it

The only people that think Juanma won this are delusional nutthuggers.. I'm not sure if you're mexican or have some agenda or if you're possibly ******ed and actually believe your scorecards

You do know half that good looking right hands Juanma threw were grazing punches he landed nothing really he couldn't even land those arm punches he threw in frustrated flurries

It was a sad time for boxing watching a negative fighter with no power thats already had a gift decision get a win over a legend like Marquez but he should have retired after the last Pacquiao fight or at least fight a come forward fighter as a farewell fight

Comment

It had some competitive rounds, but the right guy won the fight. It wasn't a complete shutout and boxing lesson as Floyd did Marquez, but Bradley edged Marquez in a lot of pick em rounds even though Marquez landed some good clean single shots. 8-4 or 7-5, Bradley.

Comment

JMM got out boxed. He didn't take his PEDs so he didn't have that one punch KO power

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    LOL @ Your scorecard.

^^^
                    this...CJ Ross in the house

Comment

Working...
                    X