Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here take steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does a welsh ***** like yourself want with steroids?

Don't worry about it mate no matter how big you get Gareth Bale wont suck your cawck

Comment

I would if I could afford to do them. Right now it's just not possible for me financially. The only thing that worries me about doing a cycle is Gyno. I had done a cycle of Halodrol-50 some years ago and started getting it midway through the cycle, so I stopped and thankfully had some Nolvadex and took care of it before it got going. I could have taken some Adex with it, but Halodrol is so weak it wouldn't have even been worth it.

If I ever decide to mess with my hormones again I'm just gonna do the real thing and not waste my time with OTC bull****. At least if I get any sides, the gains will actually be worth it.

Comment

Not a great lover of them tbh but if they've worked for people then hat off to them .Other way about though and it happens as well they can ruin lifes .Personally I wouldn't take them with my knowledge of training today ( no need ) Nothing like hard work and dedication ( training hard and eating good ) To be lean is good enough for me .

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          What does a welsh ***** like yourself want with steroids?

Don't worry about it mate no matter how big you get Gareth Bale wont suck your cawck
          With more muscular definition and size he will attract all sorts of people!
          It's a fantastic idea I advocate too ALL Welsh people, use steroids they're good for you; they will make you look good and give you a higher chance of landing that lovely little babe

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
            With more muscular definition and size he will attract all sorts of people!
            It's a fantastic idea I advocate too ALL Welsh people, use steroids they're good for you; they will make you look good and give you a higher chance of landing that lovely little babe

Why do all sheep in Wales walk funny boyo?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
              Check your PM

all right man, fair enough. as long as it's established that i'm not talking out of my ass.

Comment

If it is something you want to do, do not half ass it.

Do your research, get the proper cycle, and stay consistent.

Like other people here I have considered juicing before... ultimately decided against it because the cost and not being completely confident I would cycle correctly.

I think steroids can be taken with good results and a healthy way. But I also know that if you do not cycle correctly it can seriously **** with your body.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  If it is something you want to do, do not half ass it.

Do your research, get the proper cycle, and stay consistent.

Like other people here I have considered juicing before... ultimately decided against it because the cost and not being completely confident I would cycle correctly.

I think steroids can be taken with good results and a healthy way. But I also know that if you do not cycle correctly it can seriously **** with your body.

go get that money and get f#cking gigantic, son.

Comment

Clenbutarol is basically used for burning fat in bodybuilding circles and not really looked upon as an anabolic steroid.

A lot of people will use the Clenbutarol at the same time as Tren/Test Prop/Winstrol etc etc so they can burn fat whilse making gains
                    Wales is the steroid capital of the UK. I am sure somebody within 500ft of you could tell you everything you want to know.
                    Yep, that I know buddy lol..

My gym is ****ing full of them and 2 of my mates are (ab)users too. Thanks for the pm, just wondering really what side effects and gains people have gotten.

The guys from the valleys train in my gym too lol
                    Last edited by RichCCFC; 05-31-2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X