Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one see ON freddy Roach epi. 6?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freddy was mad as hell when that guy came and told him "shame on you freddy" and freddy says "i didn't pay off the judges you azzhole" LMAO

Manny was dissapointed in his lockerroom like "I can't believe it this happened" and roach was convincing him telling him "you won don' worry"

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
    you didnt miss hit that whole show is boring as hell, One thing on episode 6 they are in the corner with raoch for the marquez fight and its obvious roach thought they lost initally. He even says were behind and we need a knockout. then in the press conference he says yeah he knew they were ahead on the cards

Comment

Really? People thought that was boring? Must not be to big of boxing fans then, It gave a great look into sides of boxing we havent seen.

Comment

i heard freddie roach say fkk nacho IMO
        Last edited by 915angel; 02-26-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

I agree with you! I liked the show it also shows former champion vince phillips asking roach for money and roach says he can't

vince apparently slapped an underage girl in the butt and the mother of that 14 year old girl threaten to sue the wild card gym.

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
          Really? People thought that was boring? Must not be to big of boxing fans then, It gave a great look into sides of boxing we havent seen.

Comment

Freddie doesn't like Nacho because he says once when he went to pose for a picture with him and Nacho said in Spanish "What do you want to blow me?" Roach had no idea what Nacho said until someone told him later.

He discusses it in this video around the 6:05 mark...

Comment

To be fair, freddy isn't very impressed with thunderbolt, he is questioning the kid. Every other boxer is known as the "next pacquiao" and that is insulting to roach and his team.

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
              I wished they showed more of the training camp in the Philippines. Also, it was cool to see lorenzo villanueva train with freddie...that guy was explosive on the mitts...

Comment

**** roach i rather watch 6 episodes on nazim richardson

Comment

fuck roach

Comment

Freddie the Joke Coach Roach

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                      I wished they showed more of the training camp in the Philippines. Also, it was cool to see lorenzo villanueva train with freddie...that guy was explosive on the mitts...
                      sorry bro but that guy is not good imo...he's slow and robotic .. pinol is so full of ****..

Comment

Working...
                      X