This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lord Finesse View Post
    Yeah. One of the hardest punchers in heavyweight history, only behind Foreman and maybe Tyson.
    Yes, definitely top 5 in terms of pure power

Comment

• Hopkins-Ornelas yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
        Hopkins-Ornelas yesterday
        Saw RJJ get put to sllep by Danny green

Comment

• I watched Eric Harding-Montell Griffith and Ricardo Lopez-Rosendo Alvarez today. Finito was great even later in his career and Griffith got robbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcov View Post
            I watched Eric Harding-Montell Griffith and Ricardo Lopez-Rosendo Alvarez today. Finito was great even later in his career and Griffith got robbed.
            Watched the two Dick Tiger-Jose Torres fights. Tiger fought the fight of his life to win the decision in the first fight. I thought dominated the rematch, but the judges favored Tiger. A riot broke out in MSG after the decision was read.

Comment

• Ali vs Frazier I. Is and always will be a great fight.

Comment

• Junior Jones vs. Marco Antonio Barrera I, it was a suprise then and looking back it is still suprising

Comment

• The last boxing matches I watched were Baldomir-Judah, Quintana-Williams 1, Pavlik-Miranda

I re-watched the K-1 2009 final (kickboxing) a little while ago which was the best 1-night card I can remember in a long time

Comment

• Aaron Pryor vs Akio Kameda. A good brawl.

Comment

• Originally posted by cooper5 View Post
                      Junior Jones vs. Marco Antonio Barrera I, it was a suprise then and looking back it is still suprising

Not to mention hilarious.Watching him quit against Amir Khan is always a joy to watch too.

Comment

Working...
                      X