Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Sr. is'nt teaching Hatton anything he does'nt already know......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Sr. is'nt teaching Hatton anything he does'nt already know......

it's all in Hattons head.a new trainer and all of a sudden WOW! I'm better now than ever....yeah right.Hatton was so depressed of of the mayweather jr. loss that he actually thinks that when he beat way overrated BUM malinaggi it was WOW! all due to his new trainer.Fact is,Hatton would have beat malinaggi down without Sr.and now it's new trainer this! and new trainer that! Sr.will lead Ricky into a slaughter come May 2nd.In my opinion Floyd Sr. is corny just like his ryhmes.

Originally posted by putangina View Post
    it's all in Hattons head.a new trainer and all of a sudden WOW! I'm better now than ever....yeah right.Hatton was so depressed of of the mayweather jr. loss that he actually thinks that when he beat way overrated BUM malinaggi it was WOW! all due to his new trainer.Fact is,Hatton would have beat malinaggi down without Sr.and now it's new trainer this! and new trainer that! Sr.will lead Ricky into a slaughter come May 2nd.In my opinion Floyd Sr. is corny just like his ryhmes.
    its conditioning, ring intelligence thats imroved under floyd, sr...he rejuvenated ricky after the mayweather loss...you can just see it when ricky speaks and he feels fresh

Comment

to be fair, it's to early to judge bro

i do agree that hatton beats malinaggi with/without sr

Comment

not true...... fighters from the uk fight very different.....every fighter over there fights with their shoulder square...... this isa big no-no in the boxing world..... sr. has plenty to teach hatton so that he can improve

Comment

*sigh*... just *sigh*

Comment

And there's people that think i'm an idiot....

Comment

I'm not so sure about that. A trainer can make all the difference in the world and I think that Hatton has been with his trainer too long to be honest with you.

Sometimes, loyalty will keep you somewhere and you don't gorw as a fighter. I think Mayweather Sr. is one of the best trainers in the world, not because of what he can teach you but the mentality he gives you as well.

DLH talked about it in his book and Mayweather Sr. knows his stuff. Hatton looked a lot better vs Malinaggi and looked like he was moving more and was better defensively as well.

You guys have to rememeber that Hatton was with the same trainer for a very long time and I think his growth was stunted by his trainer and Floyd Sr. has shown him some things he never knew or thought he could do.

Comment

nah, i think floyd senior is giving hatton confidence and a better gameplan than just rushing in head first... it all depends if hatton will follow through w/ the gameplan

Comment

Working...
                X