No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson was set to box Fedor Emelianenko a few years go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    How are they anymore glass jawed than boxers? Do you have any actual data that supports this? Is there and actual scientific study or is this just something you made up in your tiny little brain?

Because 1st round knockouts from one punch are very rare at the top level in boxing.In MMGAY,as soon as one makes contact with the others chin,it's lights out.Starched and on their back like a cheap whore.

The vast majority of knockouts from MMGAY are at the result of a punch - usually one is all it takes.

Don't bother bringing up the glove issue.They used six ounce gloves in Pride and there was never any difference there.Most boxers can absorb flush shots to the cranium without going to sleep the first time they get tagged.That is what separates boxing and MMGAY: toughness and durability.

Anytime you see two grown men,with their panties on,sweating,nuts on their face - to me,that's just.....gay.

Comment

Originally posted by old cat View Post
      What is the bs??? Beat Tyson in a boxing match LOL LOL. Tyson could be rolled to the ring in a wheelchair and still spark 99% of the MMA fighters in a boxing match.

MMA is all ready on a downswing. Its peak was two years ago. Its just does not have the drama of a great boxing match. Its an ok sport but i cant compete with the KING of fighting sports.

It was novel at first but it is , and will always be, a second rate combat sport.

So Kevin McBride is skilled boxer LOL!!!

Comment

Tyson was already way past his prime. Fedor should box either of the Klitchko bros and we'll see what happens. My money is on the Klits.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Tyson was already way past his prime. Fedor should box either of the Klitchko bros and we'll see what happens. My money is on the Klits.
          By your logic a Baseball player would beat a football player if they ever played baseball against each other.

NO WAY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
            Because 1st round knockouts from one punch are very rare at the top level in boxing.In MMGAY,as soon as one makes contact with the others chin,it's lights out.Starched and on their back like a cheap whore.

The vast majority of knockouts from MMGAY are at the result of a punch - usually one is all it takes.

Don't bother bringing up the glove issue.They used six ounce gloves in Pride and there was never any difference there.Most boxers can absorb flush shots to the cranium without going to sleep the first time they get tagged.That is what separates boxing and MMGAY: toughness and durability.

Anytime you see two grown men,with their panties on,sweating,nuts on their face - to me,that's just.....gay.

They use 4 oz gloves stupid and way to completely ignore my point that kicks, elbows and Knee strikes are a hundred times more devestating than punches.

And who said most knock out happen from just punches? Please post a link or some actual statistical data otherwise once again you are just making things up!

And most fights end in the first round because they only have 3 fuking round you stupid idiot! They don't have the time to warm up for the first 6 rounds or else the fight is over stupid. They open up from the get go! Seriously you are the dumbest fuking moron on this board and you are a closet ****sexual!

Comment

Working...
            X