Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ward beats Krusher/GGG/Stevenson is he a ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    You just listed 6 of his best wins, and against 3 out of 6 he hasnt even fought.

Number 4 Ward ducked the rematch in Frochs backyard, which would have been Wards biggest payday and just fair because the first fight was in the US.

Kessler Ward beat by headbutting like a mofo. And Abraham was never relevant at 168. He was good at MW and sucked at 168. Abraham actually won rounds vs Ward but didnt win even a half round against Zurdo Ramirez.

Ramirez > Ward.
    man just shut up its boring..ok you are a GGG fan fine....stop being so damn mad at Ward because he challenged the guy..damn i even said i would not place him as an ATG and you still wanna b1tch and ****ing moan...damn

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
      Guy fights for a living....won Gold in the Olympics..won national titles as a child..is a top p4p fighter in the world who is a former unified Lineal champ..and you..some dude on the internet says he has no heart???? That is hilarious
      +1 that is funny

Comment

Guy fights for a living....won Gold in the Olympics..won national titles as a child..is a top p4p fighter in the world who is a former unified Lineal champ..and you..some dude on the internet says he has no heart???? That is hilarious
        I never said he HAD no heart, i said he right now seems to have no heart, since his long layoff. He seems distant from the sport, i dont see him being hungry anymore. I dont see it in his eyes. Ward 5-6 years ago was a very different Ward. But i guess we'll find out about his heart in November.

Comment

I never said he HAD no heart, i said he right now seems to have no heart, since his long layoff. He seems distant from the sport, i dont see him being hungry anymore. I dont see it in his eyes. Ward 5-6 years ago was a very different Ward. But i guess we'll find out about his heart in November.
          lol.

Yeah... Michael Jordan won three straight championships, retires for a year...

"oh he doesn't have heart anymore..."

he comes back to win another three straight championships.

you'z a dork!

Comment

If Abraham is part of your ticket to being an ATG then damn. If he beats those 3 then it helps his case more, but really, it's hard nowadays to truly be an ATG, especially if you don't have another ATG on your ledger. You gotta have a remarkable resume to be in that category and I don't see anybody on the horizon yet who will go on to accomplish those types of feats.
            Last edited by AKAcronym; 09-24-2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

He just signed to fight a man who killed someone in the ring................WTF???

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                If Abraham is part of your ticket to being an ATG then damn. If he beats those 3 then it helps his case more, but really, it's hard nowadays to truly be an ATG, especially if you don't have another ATG on your ledger. You gotta have a remarkable resume to be in that category and I don't see anybody on the horizon yet who will go on to accomplish those types of feats.
                I agree.................

Comment

ward beat kovalev HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA that was a good laugh

but back to the subject, no not an ATG he resume will still be light to be consider a ATG IMO but a for sure HOF easy.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    If Abraham is part of your ticket to being an ATG then damn. If he beats those 3 then it helps his case more, but really, it's hard nowadays to truly be an ATG. You gotta have a remarkable resume to be in that category and I don't see anybody on the horizon yet who will go on to accomplish those types of feats.
                    Yup and dont forget Ward already fought at Light Heavy in the amateurs, its not like Ward jumped up several weightclasses. He was champion at 168 against mostly smaller men and no he never cleaned out the division, holding 2 belts is not cleaning out a division.

Let him beat Kovalev and beat a couple more good fighters like Beterbiev and Gvozdyk, then we can talk more. The last couple years have been abysmal for Ward.

Comment

He just signed to fight a man who killed someone in the ring................WTF???
                      So did Jean Pascal, Isaac Chilemba, Bernard Hopkins and many others. Whats your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X